whos got the biggest stimos ,macs?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
whos got the biggest stimos ,macs?

Not me! 33cm and 7 months old

Attachments

• P1010041.jpg
    P1010041.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 102
  • P7310046.jpg
    P7310046.jpg
    168 KB · Views: 84
heres my biggest... pretty huge,easy over 1.2mtres and bloody fat:):lol:

Picture001600x450.jpg

P1050635600x450.jpg

P1050637600x450.jpg
was it biting you? or was is just a bone

This is a TC stimmi I have here on loan with my adult male , not sure on length but shes a big girl.

The "beast" .
IMGP4643.jpg

This is a TC stimmi I have here on loan with my adult male , not sure on length but shes a big girl.

The "beast" .
IMGP4643.jpg

i can also agree that this snake is the BEAST, biggest stimmie i have ever seen and ever want to see lol

My longest is my oldest female affectionately named Grandma. She is one of my foundation breeders for the Blond line and her genectics would probably be found in most of the current Blond macs around today. She measures in at 155cm's. This is the longest I have personaly measured, however have heard of longer ones.

As for scarf/ withey lines they are one and the same. Shane obtained his origional blonds from me many years ago

My longest is my oldest female affectionately named Grandma. She is one of my foundation breeders for the Blond line and her genectics would probably be found in most of the current Blond macs around today. She measures in at 155cm's. This is the longest I have personaly measured, however have heard of longer ones.

As for scarf/ withey lines they are one and the same. Shane obtained his origional blonds from me many years ago

Do you happen to have any pics at all? :D PLEASE! :D How old is she?

I have seen some at Shane's that may have come close to that.

She is a little over 20 years old. There is a pic around somewhere, I just have to find it

She is a little over 20 years old. There is a pic around somewhere, I just have to find it

wow 20 years old --- why would you buy a dog for three times the money that will only die on you sooner :rolleyes:

On the off chance you are still on here and read this any chance you have found a picture of her at all? *

* I realise i am bumping an old thread, living in the past!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back