whos got the biggest stimos ,macs?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
female
4 ft
3 yrs
i really need to buy a camera, anyone selling???
not the best shots and old.

Attachments

• user1364_pic159_1223996710.jpg
    user1364_pic159_1223996710.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 62
  • user1364_pic163_1223997602.jpg
    user1364_pic163_1223997602.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 63
my biggest spotted i had was 120cm don't have her anymore though

and my male childrens is about 90cm

My 27 month females about 120cm+ and weighs in at around 650g. Much growing left, or will she be slowing down now?

Attachments

• fatmac.jpg
    fatmac.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 210
  • fatulosa.jpg
    fatulosa.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 135
I have a 4yo male spotted, unsure of length but just under 1.1kg.... before anyone says anything I bought him at that weight 2 weeks ago and will not be feeding hime for a while :) :) :) such a porker he is, the girls I bought with him are both around the 800gm mark too

NOW you have said that . i dont think you should get away without putting up a pic ;)

*bump*

Just bumping this old thread to see if there are any true monsters out there. >0--------------

Hey snakemadness , i know your cameras broken / missing or what ever , im only around the road from you , i can come round and take some photos of it for you , love to see a 1500 long spotted .

i think that would be a really good idea, .. haha

Hey snakemadness , i know your cameras broken / missing or what ever , im only around the road from you , i can come round and take some photos of it for you , love to see a 1500 long spotted .

Could be true? :D Though judging by some other threads i have seen him post in, probably not!

I have seen some 5ft ones so possible, just not with him.........:D

From memory Dave and Tracey Barker from the States have some pretty old Macs that are around 1.9m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back