why im not at school today!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys do you know my least favourite subject is english?

hate it, sit their doodling and i still have the highest mark in the class. i know it may not seem like it now but im actually pretty good at english, i just cant be bothered to always write full words, or i miss a letter on the keyboard cause i dont read back my typing.

RBB you're a cheeky brat. :p You shouldn't be encouraging the children to wag school. That's naughty but gee I wish we went to the same school. I woulda come to the zoo. Wouldn't have to ask me twice...lol...I use to wag school in Year 7, go shopping - K-Mart was just up the road. But I was that bad that when we moved towns the new school were hesitant to accept me and straight away put me on a trial-thingy to make sure I was going to behave. And before this, my parents didn't know I was wagging so I copped grounding at home, too. haha...things to laugh about, now.
BAHH HA HA ...I went in the days Kath ,that you got mum to sign a piece of paper at the bottom ,and you were able to write out the note ..make some excuse to mum saying its for getting out of P.E ...and really write an absent note ...:lol::lol:
I use to live in western Sydney ,and went to a good catholic girls high school ...they say that catholic girls are the worst ;)...we not only went to the zoo ,we use to catch the ferry to Manly ,or ride the train to the Blue Mountains etc ...in grade 9, I was a naughty naughty girl ..but got away with it almost for a full two terms ..untill that final day when I had forgotten to hand in my note at school ..and my mum saw it (careful kids MOTHERS check pockets before washing)...then it all came crashing down ...after that if I was not at school and mum would check in at the end of each week ...well thats another story probably to graphic for this Forum.....;)

with herps theres not much i dont know, not saying i know everything but i know alot, in my spare time im either on here or in reptile books, i hate reading books except reptile ones. any punctluasion rong whith thet seantance?

Don't worry, my typing is crud as well, half of its cause my brain is lazy, and half of it's cause my fingers don't talk to my brain well and hit the wrong keys constantly... Basically...I'm a male and my brain can't multi task, grammar and typing at the same time just doesn't work well with me.... and I end up typing stupid mistakes all the time...

1. How much apples do you want? ?

2. Do you want a wine? ?

3. I have four childs. .

4. I'd like some sandwich. .

5. Would you like a rice for dinner tonight? ?

6. How many peoples are coming?

7. How much vegetables do we have? ?

8. Do you have some biscuits left? ?

9. John gave me a money. .

10. I went to the butcher's but I didn't buy some meat. .

11. The lady gave us a information. .

12. I'd like some fruits. .

13. How many wine do we need for the party? ?

14. There is some book on the table. .

15. Could I have a orange please? ?

Check Hint

Finished A+

Don't worry, my typing is crud as well, half of its cause my brain is lazy, and half of it's cause my fingers don't talk to my brain well and hit the wrong keys constantly... Basically...I'm a male and my brain can't multi task, grammar and typing at the same time just doesn't work well with me.... and I end up typing stupid mistakes all the time...

Thats my problem! glad someone knows whats wrong with me

screw learning to spell it doesnt get you far, I am good at spelling and punctuation, can read perfectly fine and know general knowlege, but I got very very low marks in all my classes. only because I am lazy and if I am not interested in something I cant do it. awaiting my school certificate results, I hope I passed!

1. How much apples do you want? ?> How many apples would you like ?

2. Do you want a wine? ? > Would you like some wine?

3. I have four childs. ..> I have four children

4. I'd like some sandwich. ..> I'd like a sandwich ...please (manners are always nice)

5. Would you like a rice for dinner tonight? ? > Would you like rice for dinner tonight?

6. How many peoples are coming? ..> How many people are coming?

7. How much vegetables do we have? ? > How many vegetables are there?

8. Do you have some biscuits left? ? > Do you have any biscuits left ?

9. John gave me a money. .> John gave me money .

10. I went to the butcher's but I didn't buy some meat. .> I went to the butchers ,but I didnt buy any meat .

11. The lady gave us a information. .> The lady gave us some information ..

12. I'd like some fruits. ..> I'd like some fruit ...please (there is that manner thing again )

13. How many wine do we need for the party? ? > How much wine is needed for the party?

14. There is some book on the table. > There is a book on the table ...

15. Could I have a orange please? ? > Could I have an orange please?

Check Hint

So greenies why is the question ..Could I have AN orange ?
but if I was to say Could I have A banana?...why is it an for orange but a for banana?

what about i have an unicorn! that just sounds stupid..
an unicorn :rolleyes:

That's just plain sillyness Asharee - Everyone knows unicorns are extinct, they were wiped out by a food poisoning episode, but we all know they went a bit far on the turps.

I failed junior and senior. To much wagging,:) But I still got a Trade as a Plumber, now I am working in the searing hot Sun and really high Humidity changing Water Meters for a low wage.Just shows how stupid I really still am. Get smart and get a job in an aircon office! The world is only going to get Hotter

Can't believe this thread has hit 3 pages and counting...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back