why im not at school today!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Judging by the incorrect spelling and grammar used in your posts, you should be in school as much as possible... :p

Just kidding, did you photoshop the picture that you posted??

grammar lesson.jpg

This is a good lesson that we should all listen to. After all, we should have learnt this in 3rd grade :)

[QUOTEJust kidding, did you photoshop the picture that you posted??[/QUOTE]

nah, I scanned it of co****. Thats my teacher and my name. I couldnt find any to photoshop above 95% so i decided to use my own. I only think when im at school so on the computer im really lazy! Im also a fairly fast typer so i often hit the wrong key.

I don't understand the point of this thread thegreenies...care to enlighten me?? I'm sure a majority of people skipped school today and didn't start a thread on a forum somewhere. I would like to know why your reason needed a thread..?
Any insight will be appreciated...

Yes i read it (wish i hadn't) but does your principal or parents read this forum for you to tell us your reason/excuse?
No one here is going to give you detention or extra home-work for skipping school due to your bike failing...

how about you give him a break huskisam, just because you have to go to work or dont havbe a day off;) plus being an adult and picking on a kid is low.

i just got home from my year 10 graduation i got the school dux, first in every subject except history came second enjoy school while u can the end sneaks up on you.

You smarty bum. Let's see how you go in 20 years time on that show "Are you smarter than a 5th grader".

Oh, and I should say well done. That's a great result.

Forget the English. Practical skill will get you a lot further, particularly at Tinonee. A good start might be to fix and service the bike!

30 years ago i jackarooed around there. i am guessing it hasn't changed much except for a lot of hobby farms now.

i just got home from my year 10 graduation i got the school dux, first in every subject except history came second enjoy school while u can the end sneaks up on you.

:lol: year 10? thats not the end.. 2 of the most important years to go.

my year 12 grad is tonight.

i live on a hobby farm so we're not in tinonee itself. the town has a fair few houses but still a rather small town. i just finished year 6 last year at tinonee public school and it now has 250 students.
Cheers
Mark

I liked that story 8]. I had that day off too. My primary school only had 300 something kids and it was only 40mins south of sydney and in the sutherland shire.
Sooo what did you do with the rest of your day?

Holy begesus 65 acres! Do u ride motos? :lol:
lol, i would if i were neer anything, as the story suggests im 4km from the tiny town of tinonee, as mrgoodspeed said its a good day to go herping and living on 65 acres is pretty good for that! considering i got up an hour earlier than i should have and 3 hours earlier than i would like to i think i will sleep. lol

Didn't do much really, looked after all my animals with everything they needed doing.

And yes snakemadness i do ride motorbikes a bit except i usually ride in the state forest that is behind our house. Heaps of sick trails out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back