Why you dont litter

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

porks

Not so new Member
Reaction score
My mate sent me a photo of his rescue of a local red belly
can snake.jpg

well, happy ending at least,....!
litterbugs suck!!

It really is sad when people litter the world........ none of us own her, we are but tennants here and she hath shown her anger at how we treat her and her creatures. The reality is, as yet we the human race do not have another home to rent. You wouldst think we would be more respectful before she terminates our lease and forcefully removes our sorry butts.........

so none of you have never ever littered?? i find that hard to believe! i've never dropped a can but i have littered.

so none of you have never ever littered?? i find that hard to believe! i've never dropped a can but i have littered.
when I was younger and sure... Now I am a big girl and I know better. My Daughter and I actually pick up litter in the park across from where we live and at any boat ramps we put the boat in at...

some of the posts were sounding like people had never littered in their life, that's the only reason i questioned.

i admit, i can come across somewhat rude, arrogant and aggressive but im a pussycat. i just hate it when people get all high and mighty when they themselves have done it.

i admit, i can come across somewhat rude, arrogant and aggressive but im a pussycat. i just hate it when people get all high and mighty when they themselves have done it.
Nobody over the age of 10 should be littering (some would say younger). If you don't know what a disgusting habit it is you've got issues. I don't see any posts that would indicate nobody here has ever done it. I see lots of people who have at least learned that it is a disgraceful habit.

Last edited by a moderator:
i letter all the time... constantly. RUBBISH EVERYWHERE> typing rubbish online

I try to never litter and I dont think I've ever littered out of laziness. If I have a can or bottle, I will hold onto it until I find a bin, dropping it on the ground never even crosses my mind.
I have a friend who litters, I find it amazing how he can just finish a packet of crisps and drop the pack on the grass without even thinking.

I try to never litter and I dont think I've ever littered out of laziness. If I have a can or bottle, I will hold onto it until I find a bin, dropping it on the ground never even crosses my mind.
I have a friend who litters, I find it amazing how he can just finish a packet of crisps and drop the pack on the grass without even thinking.

Do you pick up his rubbish and try to educate him?

Do you pick up his rubbish and try to educate him?

Yeah I make him pick it up and tell him its stupid cos it can damage wildlife as we saw here and also make the place look ugly. He hasnt littered around me much at all after that incident, but I'm sure he still does it when I'm not around :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back