Why...................

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that
'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'
” ~ Isaac Asimov

Heh heh heh cant there be well mannered intellectuals? I dont feel any-one should shut up and swallow something they dont agree with, but you can disagree politely aarrghhh I dont know, I dont like offending or upsetting any-one(usually) I spose I am just a big sook that really needs to head back to the sticks...... I see so much rudeness and disregard for each other on many levels, to me it is important to respect anothers feeings even if I dont agree with their belief/opinion I still value people so therefore even if I feel they're speaking utter twaddle I will be polite(usually)

just goes to show the real mentality on here, seems to be some very childish responces . sorry grannieannie, to much unnecessary disrespect aimed at you there from some.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back