Why

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yep it is annoying me, it is so dam slow it was happening yesterday as well at first i thought it was my computer but it is only this site that is slow

yeah i been having problems to going very slow i also thought it was my computer but i can get into every thing else fine at a good speed

its been slow for me for ages but like everyone just thought it was the computer but all other sites are fast and i even have adsl so it shouldnt be slow

I'm at work and it's taking forever too. Haven't been able to load the forum statistics for a few days, times out. Hate to think what will happen when I go home and log on (I got dialup at home).

:p

Hix

I am curious to know what happened to APS on Friday/Saturday.

I know that for me and a number of others it was timing out loading pages and after a while this was replaced by a message from a hosting service saying "I know nothing about www.aussiepythons.com".

Was APS attached by killer pythons or something? What is the story?

My first thought was that there may have been a squirrel loose somewhere.

We had crash guys. Our hard drive on our server in Hustone died. That will be another cost on top of my bill for running APS. I wish I find sponsor for that LOL.
SJ should informe you what is going on later. I had no APS on friday and Sathurday also.

I've installed some php caching software in order to aid speed. There is also a major update coming in the next couple of weeks - I will keep you posted on this.

Thanks SJ.

I had presumed that any poor performance was due to network congestion but any boost to performance at the server end can only help.

APS didn't exist on my computer on Fri/Sat either......apologies to Telstra for all the four letter words I called them...........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back