Width of Threads out of whack

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else having problems with the forum pages actually disappearing altogether? :/
It's happened twice in the last two days. I click on a thread and all I can see it the title of it - the rest of it ceases to exist! And then I just have to wait it out until it stops?
I dunno. It's weirddd.
I am aware of this issue also - I have a support ticket sitting with one of our vendors but they don't seem to be doing anything about it!

Hey Adam,

Wanna take a quick flight down to Melb to come sit at my desk? lol

I will PAY for your flight!!!!! Thats how annoying it is lol

Hey Adam,

Wanna take a quick flight down to Melb to come sit at my desk? lol

I will PAY for your flight!!!!! Thats how annoying it is lol
haha.. before I do that, I might check at my work. I think we still have one or two PCs running XP on them - I'll see if I can replicate the issue on those.

Keep nagging Jay . . . it saves me doing it. This is driving me nuts!
If all else fails, let's get the vendors. I'll back you up Adam.

Hi Adam,

FYI, I have been seeing this happen sporadically as well. It is infrequent, just happens from time to time.

IE 8.0.7600.16385
Win 7 Ultimate.

Still no progress?

Still affecting every thread for me. The only threads that are normal are the for sale threads!

I haven't been able to make it happen on ANY threads since I put in that fix a few weeks ago. That is why I can't fix it.

I can provide you an RDP session to a PC which has this issue if you want a platform to test from.
PM me if you want me to set it up.

Just noticed the thread widths are now back to screen width, yay! Thanks Admin, very much appreciated!

Well done mr administrator youve changed the lay out of the pages and fixed the never ending page great much better

OMG is it fixed?!?!?! I'm not at work today as i am sick..... cant wait to check it though!

fingers crossed !!!!!

Jay, its correct, the width problem and quote problem are now fixed!!! YEAH YEAH!

Cheers Admin.

Let's sing together everyone,

"Adam, Adam, he's our man.
If he can't fix it no one can"

OMG i can not believe it......... ADAM you are a STAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thankyou
Thankyou
Thankyou
Thankyou
Thankyou
Thankyou
Thankyou
Thankyou
Thankyou
Thankyou
Thankyou
Thankyou