Wild Expo Castle Hill

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FAY

Next Year this Expo will be held at Homebush Bay where the Royal Easter Show is held.

I feel it will be much better and spacious and a lot easier for everyone to get to.

Really? i thought they found a function centre at castlehill... either way, it will be a much better venue and will allow this show to really expand over the next few years.... cant wait!

I was just up there for the V8 supercars. I hope i can make it this year, it should be a big one.

when is it fay? might try and convince the rents 2 take me up 2 sydney.

Will

You're so insightful Fay, if only there was more people in the world like you.

Does this mean we'll be paying for Parking on top of the entry fee? This would mean close to doubling the cost from last year of getting in each day (if you go on your own). I still feel it is good value, particularly if the show grows, however, could it turn a few people away??

We'll be there. Hoping to do Dubbo Zoo and that wildlife place at Darling Harbour in the same trip. Can't wait

Does this mean we'll be paying for Parking on top of the entry fee? This would mean close to doubling the cost from last year of getting in each day (if you go on your own). I still feel it is good value, particularly if the show grows, however, could it turn a few people away??

It is far from easy trying to find a suitable venue to hold it. It is never going to be a win win situation for everyone, every venue has it's pitfalls and Anthony is trying is best to fill as many in as he can.

If you are worried or whinging about paying for parking, just catch the train, Olympic Park has a great quick service line from Lidcombe.
Although i'm pretty sure there is a parking lot there (if you get in there) that is $15 all day, unless $15 is going to make or break you?

If you are worried or whinging about paying for parking, just catch the train, Olympic Park has a great quick service line from Lidcombe.
Although i'm pretty sure there is a parking lot there (if you get in there) that is $15 all day, unless $15 is going to make or break you?

If you read my post again, you will notice that in no way was I "worried or whinging". I was simply asking whether they felt that this "could" turn people away as the overall price of entry becomes considerably dearer (percentage wise) in comparison to last year.

Why turn this into an argument????

Not starting any arguments, just reckon that was a bit whingey :) don't take it to heart mate, you'll be ok.

Castle Hill was out of reach if you didn't have transport.
The idea is to catch public transport , I would say.
Everyone is a winner.

Sweet il be going for sure this year
I missed the last one cos Castle hill is hard to get to on public transport
This will be great

I agree with Fay, Olympic park is easy to get to for ANYONE, the train drops you right there..even though i have a car i will probably train there, just so much easier.

God, i can hear the annoying lady already...the train on platform 17 goes to...arrgh

I would think that heaps more people will attend if it is being held in a more central/accessible venue. I was at a wedding last year so missed it, but I will definitely be there nest year!

re Wild

Homebush has good public transport and is more centrally located,also more space for store holders and the general public,castle hill was a sardine sandwich.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back