wild green mamba

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hehe, I got a call out for a king brown under a house, the lady told me that she saw it enter a cavity, knowing that typically people call any large brown a "king" I expected something over 5 feet. When I told her we shouldn't go under houses to catch snakes, she replied that the house had heaps of clearance as her hubby has a bad back. 35 klms later and I was on my hands & knees chasing a 2ft brown, the best part of this story though was that i was well remunerated.

Whoooaaa! Hostility!

Peace brothers ;)

Firstly, in looking back, my statement about snake books has actually been said before, and secondly:

I'm sorry, i interpreted "very common occurrence throughout ALL australia" as prolific. Maybe i just wanted to use 1 word instead of 6.

THIRDLY, this forum is all about condescending BS so don't give me the condescending BS regarding my condescending BS. :lol:

I'm not trying to attack anyone really, just imagine me saying all this laughing!!

i dont know how many of you took that seriously??
you would have to of been stupid to miss the fact that i said afterwards it was an illegally imported snake.
honestly, like urodacus said if you have nothing to contribute, dont say anything at all.

quote - as everyone knows, green mambas are a very common occurrence throughout all australia..

it was a joke

hahaha, lol, This post has been cracking me up. Some ego's working O/T?
mix is only asking a question, we should read all the thread not just half.
We've all seen exotics in Aust (zoo's etc). Why is it so hard to believe that some havent escaped into the bush?
AHS is now running a register for captured escapees (even if they not exotic) so it must happen fairly regularly.
We've all seen the smuggle photos on this site, the're the ones that GOT caught,
.Give a guy abreak and help, don't criticise.
nothing is impossible, least of all an escaped snake

yep, exotic snakes have made it into the wild. when found it means euthanasia - no exceptions. many even appear tucked away on international flights along with geckos and other lizards. One such flight caught over 150 geckos from Indonesia sitting in a crate with legal imports. They are all given over to a vet and put to death.

Just read the previous posts - you idiots want pictures of dead animals? sick.

obviously my decision has been made - although it is highly possible this event could have happened theoretically, it probably didnt because as was mentioned earlier, the press would have been all over it and someone on here would have known about it.
anyone who still thinks im a big liar, have a good look at yourselves and realise how stupid you are for not reading the whole thread and realising that i was asking from the start if anyone had heard anything... not just saying "hey, this DID happen"
anyway thanks to the people who gave me a proper helpful response..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back