will this cooling method work

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheaper than $60 for a thermostat? That is really cheap then.

no not cheaper than $60... from the shop the ones he has are $89... the same one except day/night temperature control are $100, and the same day/night temperature control but instead its a dimming thermostat is $139...
the cheaper version but exactly the same as the dimming day/night thermostat is only around $80

Reptile direct has day/night dimming thermostats with a timer for $78.50

yeah thats the cheaper ones im getting, same as eco tech.. just a cheaper version

if anyone could scan the instructions and upload i would be in your debt.. i have the jet type dimming one.. :)

Try this, not 100% sure this is the right one but give it a go.

JET-005 Day Night Dimming Thermostat Timer Control Instructions

Socket I = Heating Thermostat Control, Socket II = Lighting Timer Control

Dimming thermostats dim power to heat sources up and down to maintain a set temperature which generally provides better accuracy than switching thermostats. These units have separate thermostat and timer functionality controlled by the one unit. Once set up the unit will display the current time and the current temperature at probe as well as other functionality at a glance.

1. Press and hold SET until the number flashes to set day time temperature. The SUN icon will be displayed.
3. Press SET again to set night time temperature. The MOON icon will be displayed.
4. Press SET again to set the limit above and below the set temperature that you want the warning alarm to sound with a maximum of 5C. i.e. temperature setting of 30C, alarm setting at 5C, the unit alarm function will sound if the temperature drops below 25C or over 35C.
6. Press SET again to establish your timer settings for your lighting. You can set two separate cycles L1 and L2. Most users will only need one cycle L1 for daytime on and daytime off so L2 can be left blank.
7. Press SET again to establish the system time for the unit based upon the time at your location.
8. Press SET again to establish the day time start time for your day time temperature setting. The SUN icon will be displayed.
9. Press SET again to establish the night time start time for your night time temperature setting. The MOON icon will be displayed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back