Willing to beg if needs be!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

-Katana-

Reaction score
For the love of all that's holy..PLEEZZZEEEEE...

An ignore feature and an invisible mode for regular users.

I think it's a sensible way of defusing the toxic atmosphere and stop the mass exodus of members from the board.

Here's a thought...

Pay for a subscription!

You can put members on ignore if that is what you want.
If you are a subscriber you can go into invisible mode, just like I am now.

Thank you Fay.
Nice to get the desired response from a Mod.

Cheers,
~Akwendi.

But your there fay i can see you,you cant hide,youre invisible but the dogs not,did you think of that.
Can you stop Ramsayis fly from buzzing and running about,makes me feel squirmish :)

But your there fay i can see you,you cant hide,youre invisible but the dogs not,did you think of that.
Can you stop Ramsayis fly from buzzing and running about,makes me feel squirmish :)

Arhhh..peace at last!

Zulu you click on "settings" at the top of the page...then the pathway is General Settings > Thread Display Options and then you uncheck the Show Avatars.

Same pathway to hide signature lines.

I always took you as a complainer... That is exactly what you are :)

As for Ramsayis fly buzzing around, I accidentally swatted the screen breaking - this temporarily stopped the fly till I scrolled down... You can try it if you want.

As for subscriptions... Why subscribe so I can be invisible?

If I was selling stuff that required a subscription I would do that I guess... Which funny enough I am probably going to have to do if local papers fail me....

Well, good luck with stealthy ninjaness....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back