WIN Stuff with Stein Enclosures

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Just_Plain_Nuts

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Up for Grabs is one of our medium hide rocks, 2 rock mounted plants and a 1/2 inch vine worth a total of $77 just by liking our FACEBOOK PAGE entries open now and will close at 4:00pm on the 14th of September. The winner will be picked at random from the likes received
photo-71.jpg

Thank you Virides for the inspiration;)

Last edited:
Just liked it :p But to be fair I didn't know you had a FB page, I like your enclosures!

There is a Stein Enclosures Page and a Stein Enclosure profile. If it says add friend you are probably on the profile. To enter the comp you need to go to the page which is linked at the start. Everyone is more than welcome to request to friend my profile.

Does it come with an enclosure? :)

tell him he's dreaming

Last edited:
Liked you on facebook ;)

You can discount me (Scott Owen) from the competition by the way, other's deserve these more than I :).

Done!! Fingers crossed i win!!!!! or that we all win and everyone gets something!!!!!

:( i cant like u cos i only get ur website or add friend... please help.....
At the start of this thread, FACEBOOK PAGE is in a different colour, click it and it should redirect you...if this doesnt work then it might be a browser thing and try to search Stein Enclosures pet services page????

Done!! Fingers crossed i win!!!!! or that we all win and everyone gets something!!!!!
I wish we were big enough to do this but I cant afford it...:cry:

Liked you on facebook ;)

You can discount me (Scott Owen) from the competition by the way, other's deserve these more than I :).
I wont do it because you deserve it too

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back