WIN Stuff with Stein Enclosures

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
CONGRATULATIONS to our Facebook Page "Liked" Competition winner Brett Morton. A friend request has been sent as it will not let me contact you any other way. You need to contact us within 2 weeks to arrange delivery of your hide rock, plants and vine. Thank you everyone who entered it was a huge competition. Next time we may have to top it by offering an enclosure!!!

CONGRATULATIONS to our Facebook Page "Liked" Competition winner Brett Morton. A friend request has been sent as it will not let me contact you any other way. You need to contact us within 2 weeks to arrange delivery of your hide rock, plants and vine. Thank you everyone who entered it was a huge competition. Next time we may have to top it by offering an enclosure!!!

Congratz to Brett. And yes a enclosure is a great idea :)

KREPS2011

Are u sure it was Brett......& not Belinda? :lol: Congrats Brett! The enclosure will be mine! :rolleyes:

photo-77.jpg

Here is our lucky winner....the really weird thing is out of all the entrants from around Australia( i'm assuming) the winner was 5 minutes down the road..Congratulations Brett, you seemed really happy about it.

Here is our lucky winner....the really weird thing is out of all the entrants from around Australia( i'm assuming) the winner was 5 minutes down the road..Congratulations Brett, you seemed really happy about it.

Oh only 5mins? How convenient ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back