Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ehmann book concures with you simon
"In Western Australia, this species has been shown to be quite short-lived: of over 1000 tagged individuals only 2% survived beyond one year ". This is simular to the C. pitus life span in southern/coastal areas ( I attended a lecture on Ctenophorus about 2 months ago. The guy kept saying that they are here for a good time not a long time :) ). I assume that the females must just lay and lay (if allowed), they only have 2 to 6 eggs a clutch (Ehmann- again).
The sex ratio is about what I intended.
But would knob-tailed geckos be a better choice for such an enclousure?

Well I'm sorry. I have money and lots of it. I buy what I want when I want. I have no constraints at all. There are people such as myself around. I wasn't trying to rub anyones nose in the fact that I was able to aquire some very expensive animals and again I don't have to justify my purchases to anyone except my wife.

Morelia man and saikrett your comments about farkurnell was out of line. Please controll your self. Why you like to upset people?
No need for it here on APS

sorry slatey but i didn't think it was out of line at all... personally i don't see where a person can get 10 grand to spend on reptiles in two weeks, if this is possible then i appologise and all that has to be said is "sorry charles you are wrong i do have 10 grand that i can spend on reptiles in two weeks"
i don't think i have ever caused an uproar on APS before so please don't ask me why i like to upset people like i do it all the time.
my apologies

You are wrong Morelia man. Many people can get this money together include me. And I can guarantee that Farkurnell is one of them. I do not know if he did this, I can easily find out but I have to take his world for it. I do not think that this man is liar. You should newer think like that about other people here, or at least do not post your opinion about this. You can easily hurt people, they think you calling them lier.

Well I am definetly getting
-2x Northern banded form BTS
-some nice new cages
-some nice big aviaries
Plan on getting
-2x Darwin form sandgoanna's
Might get for Xmas next year if i am a good boy!!
-a BHP

I wish I knew what to wish for! I have everything I need Already. :D

i got a cd burner and when i get back to darwin im getting my first python
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back