wolf snake

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool Snake, is it a constrictor, colubrid, or elapid? ...other?

hey dude ur a lucky guy for being there

crackers said:
if you are ever overseas check out a pet store or two
its a herp lovers paradise

This statement makes me cringe. :(

There certainly are some unusual animals to be purchased from pet shops OS. I have no problems with this if trading in these animals is as tightly regulated as it is (and SHOULD be) here in Aus. Somehow I have a feeling that this isn't the case :(

Some unusual lizards I found pics of on an overseas herp website available for purchase. Does anyone know what these guys are?

Wrasse said:
crackers said:

obviously nothing beats aussie our critters but its still great to see whats out there

i would give you an answer Livewire and instar but the owners couldnt understand a thing i was saying ( and vice versa )

more pics..... dont know what they where but i think the word "keeled" was mentioned

krusty said:
did you get any pics of some big pythons.if so would love to see some.

some big guys but the best ive seen was this fella from steve urwins zoo
you can buy grain for the goats that live in a nearby enclosure but i suspect you are just feeding up the snake food :wink:

Kikkers_mum the top pic is a Helmeted Iguana (Corytphanes cristatus) S.Mexico to N. South America and the bottom pic is a green/blue or plumed basilisk (Basilicus plumifrons) Central America. Their both around $35 US.

Wrasse said:
crackers said:

Surely your not suggesting that looking for wild herps would be a better use of one's time? :wink:

Some cleverbum please tell what is the damn wolf snake? atleast its real name so I can find out myself? Anyone know?

which country

yommy said:
your crazy crackers :)
then again you would pick anything up....
which country mate?

some place in the middle of pennang yommy
cant give an exact location ....wasnt real sure where i was

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back