Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeffrey is the name of my uluru woma,and he is my watching telly/movies,reading,or laptopping buddy.he likes to just be with me.he has never tried to huff n puffn his way outta things and when he starts doing the whole shovel head thing it's pretty funny.and usually he is the first to greet me in the mornings.

I'm still backing the woma for now, but I'm getting a bhp tomorrow lol.

Have you decided yet?

At least, that's what I'd do if my wife wasn't so hostile to the idea of any more snakes coming into the house. My woma is such a character and is easily the most entertaining snake I've ever had. But those BHPs make my mouth water a bit (not in a Bear Grylls kind of way, I hasten to add).

You cannot go past a woma, they are just beautiful and inquisitive creatures with the nicest eyes and heads going if you ask me!

id go woma =] i really like the SA ones (even if there the ugly duckling)

and just look at the thread below "bhp wants to eat me"

Get a Woma, I haven't had mine long and he's always active, they have interesting personalities!

i have both woma and bhp. i find they are both really active and curious but i find that my woma seems to pull off a puppy dog face (somehow) probly just me tho haha
i would have to say a bhp tho they are very good snakes. they can act it up to try and scare you off but its all show i havent been bitten by either my woma or bhp

womas are and always have been my favorite python... IMO most BHPs end up looking like a giant skid mark as they age :)

Not sure if anyone has adressed this, but I heard that you can't buy reptiles at QLD expo's, so you might have to find a breeder. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

i have both woma and bhp. i find they are both really active and curious but i find that my woma seems to pull off a puppy dog face (somehow) probly just me tho haha
i would have to say a bhp tho they are very good snakes. they can act it up to try and scare you off but its all show i havent been bitten by either my woma or bhp
My womas do the puppy dog face,lol

Not sure if anyone has adressed this, but I heard that you can't buy reptiles at QLD expo's, so you might have to find a breeder. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
I am sure he'd be able to pay for it and pick it up later

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back