Woo hoo im 13

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JUNGLE-JAK

Reaction score
today is my 13th birthday and im soooo spoilt, i got my bredli, 2 snake tanks, ones an open air one and the other is the cabinet conversion, i got the crikey magazine im going to see my dad and get the .22 to play with along with the 30-30 and the present that made me laugh was an elephant poo note book, its just recycled from it but immmmmmmmm sooooooooooooo spoilt
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ME!!!

Welcome to the teenage world = the best years of your life
if you have a nice triple choc.mudcake for your birthday would you mind sending me a slice....LOL
Have a great day and many happy returns
Cheers
Sandee :)

thanks sandee, ill be sure to send you some crumbs if there is any left, lol, im so excited, its the life stage, 13=1300000000
snakes lol, Ive only got 3 now, sold my Darwin and spotted, cant wait to finish school and open my own reptile store and snake removilist company, Jaks quality herps and snake removals lol, one day

Happy Birthday Jak!!! Enjoy being a teenager! As said above they will be the best years of your life, so enjoy them. xx

Happy birthday old man! Now be prepared to trade up from candy and ninjas to girls, and you'll start sprouting hair where there was no hair before! :D

Happy Birthday! Sounds like it's been a memorable day so far! Just the way it should be, too. :D

Happy birthday mate! a good day to be born! as its my birthday aswell today! unlucky for me im 24 today wish i was 13 again :(

Happy birthday JAK from an old fart.
Oh to be 13 again.

Ian

happy birthday dude!
a snake and two enclosures niice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back