Woo Hoo im a buisness owner

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

snakes4me2

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
My wife and I just bought a pet shop today :D:D. Its just a small shop in Caloundra Qld.
We have wanted to do something like this for ages, my wife will mainly run the place as i work full time as a mechanic and will only be able to work there on weekends, but you never know we may be able to get it a bit bigger for the both of us to work there one day :):).

Thats great news, its always fun yet hard work.... Might drop in when Im in the area, have fun! :D

thats great are you going to branch out into reptiles if so please keep the enclosures clean and tidy and your business should thrive

Thank Kaa Tom, feel free to drop in and say g'day.

Mulcahy yes we are planning on getting some reptiles in, wife has to go and do a course first before we can keep any there, we will keep them clean and tidy so i hope you are right, Thanks :)

Thanks moose ;)

Thanks monitor-mania and bredli lover

Does anyone know who would be good to get into contact with about our reptile supplies?
I know there is a few shops that sponsor this site so any plugs to their business would be good for them too ;)

congrats buddy we need some decent pet shop owners round here :)

congrats, with this website im sure you could post some stuff that you can order in and gain a little profit.

let use know when you have taken possession so we can have a gander.

We take over on the 1st of June, We are going to close it down for a couple of days so we can give it a bit of a make over, needs a bit of paint and some new flooring and a bit of changing around. Wife has a few ideas and im not going to argue yet ;)

Thanks again everyone for your good wishes.

Awesome news, always been a dream of mine too.

I used to live in Caloundra, nice spot to have a business.

Is King Kong Sales still in the main street ?? I worked there it was my 2nd job in my life when i was 17 !!

Mrs I, that place must have moved, the wife looked at that shop because we were thinking of moving the business to there but we are staying put for a start.

Please do come in shonny, also any constructive criticism welcome ;)

Congratulations, my sister lives in Caloundra its such a nice place. Is it the pet shop next to cold rock that you took over or a different one?

Congratulations, my sister lives in Caloundra its such a nice place. Is it the pet shop next to cold rock that you took over or a different one?

Yeah thats the one, I use to work at Caloundra city autos with the current owners mum, she is about to have a baby any day now and i guess she has just had enough.

Congrats, my dream job. I will get there one day, good luck with it! :D

Thanks, you will get there, its taken us a while. Now i need to learn more pretty fast :lol:

Yeah thats the one, I use to work at Caloundra city autos with the current owners mum, she is about to have a baby any day now and i guess she has just had enough.

Thanks, you will get there, its taken us a while. Now i need to learn more pretty fast :lol:

Yeah she was heavily pregnant when I was last in there. Its a very small shop to work with but good luck Im sure you'll do great :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back