wood cage help plz

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

reptilegirl_jordan

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
ok so im going to put my woodies in a big click clack,i was wondering were do i put the holes in the continer? and how big or small
cause when there have nbaby wont they b able to get out if to big

Better yet, cut out a large part of the lid and attach some wire mesh. This will give you good ventilation, will keep the woodies in and keep the pests out. The fluon should be used regardless of what type of lid you use (if any).

Better yet, cut out a large part of the lid and attach some wire mesh. This will give you good ventilation, will keep the woodies in and keep the pests out. The fluon should be used regardless of what type of lid you use (if any).

Definitely use mesh, if you just drill ventilation holes in the roof you will end up with condensation and a very smelly, messy cage.

I never use lids just fluon, i've never had any pests get in and I have 15 large plastic tubs of them! However they are inside!

sorry what fluon?? what if i cut i big piece of the lid out and put mesh in how do i contect it?? does there have to be hole in the click clack on the side??
thanks

dont use a lid, gives much better ventilation, you get bottles of fluon from herpshop and it stops the woodies climbing

sorry what fluon?? what if i cut i big piece of the lid out and put mesh in how do i contect it?? does there have to be hole in the click clack on the side??
thanks

You now have two things to check out on the Herp Shop web site

1. The Food page for Fluon
  2. The care sheets page to see how to set up your tub

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back