Woodies in a lizard enclosure

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hussy

Reaction score
Hi All, just wanting to know whether or not woodies can be left in an enclosure with juvenile lizards or are they a problem like crickets can be if they get left in the enclosure??? Ta heaps for advice...

All the horror stories I've heard are about crickets, but I'd also be interested to know... I've always had some woodies hiding out in an EWD enclosure, but this enclosure is pretty big, and the EWD is pretty well grown - would like to hear about woodies with other lizards though, particularly juvies.

i have a pretty big colany of roaches growing in the beardies enclosure [ 4ftx 4ft enclosure], every few months i take all the rocks out and let the beardies cull a heap of roaches off .

Depends if you like the smell, and the risk of them getting out and thriving in your house. I spent close to 6 months trying to remove all the roaches from the back of an enclosure I purchased as they had been breeding in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back