World Idol Results

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT who cares about the world Australia rules and we still like guy...go guy!

He was beaten by a freakin Hobbit!!!

He lost because the judges didn't think he's the best.

Hey Simon...Just a little tip: Dont reply to something if you have know idea what your talking about. :)

Cheers

Why don't you and all the rest of your do-gooder friends get over it. You're only so upset because he's the Australian representative and he's the one you know. He lost because the judges didn't think he's the best. End of story, get a life.

Simon Archibald

Wow Simon, that's not very nice at all.

Firstly if you had any idea of what happened you would realise that Guy was the only contestant that scored all positive comments from all the judges. Who in fact don't decide on the winner themselves.

Secondly the Chit Chat Forum is designed with topics other than herps in mind, so FFS, grow up and let people post about what they want to...

Thirdly there's nothing wrong with being patriotic :)

Is Guy that guy with the afro who can't stand up straight? I think he has a bone deformity or something..he is definitely "odd looking" which I didn't think was a postive comment but what do I know.
That Norweigan fella was the best Karaoke singer on the night and I was rather pleased that the voters didn't write him off just because he doesn't look like Brad Pitt.
I look forward to the TV special in a year or two "Where are they now?The lost Idols."

Yea Simon tis my Whites Monitor. Thanks!! yea they are certainly nice animals :D

are u saying u liked alexander the first fella that sung?

I think that the American Kelly Clarkson was a perfect demo of arrogance because judging from her expression as the points tally was coming to a close she really thought it was gonna be her.
Guy was my choice but the winner definately had a voice too. I guess the proof is in the album sales and Guy has definatley succeeded magnificently there.
Rina

THE HOLE WORLD IDOLE THING IS ABOUT AS INTERESTING AS BENCH GRINDING DIARIA !!!!!!

SAD SAD SAD....................

Its something your sister writes her secrets in.
I think the bench grinding idea is to sneak a look at the contents :p

schizophrenic conversations...Always amusing :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back