• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aussie Python Lover

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Wanting to buy a female coastal aged between 2 - 3 1/2yrs old within the darwin location. If anyone knows of anyone with a female coastal around that age send me an email or txt me on 0413192731.. Would be greatly appreciated... :D

if your willing to buy interstate check out pails for scales or URS

Hi I live in Mackay QLD have a 2 year old female but wasnt really looking atselling her but will for right price. She has striping of last 3rd of body. My young children carry her around she has the best temperament. Have a look and see what you think. Not the best pics sorry. Tell me how they come through hada bitof trouble sending them, close up is when he was younger but can see some of his striping

Attachments

• tyrah.jpg
    tyrah.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 54
  • Image034.jpg
    Image034.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 52
theres not many around this close to breeding period simone and I'm not sure your going to have much luck finding one up here at moment unless you go to the pet shops and there pretty much a rip off up here, as you know already. The only real chance you would get would be going interstate.

ally_pup: what length is you girl now? and simones after one to breed this year how do you reacon she would go with a 5" male? has she been with any other snakes before? and how much did you pay if you don't mind me asking? What is she eating? and whats her body size round?

sorry bought all the Questions but one more how much are you looking at?

Thanx Jody

check the chick out at humpty-doo she always had carpets or Sue at pet priorty in KAtherine still has a coastal girl i breed, would be getting close to 18 months. Bakes was going to buy her but is going olives instead but his seen her recently.

I don't think simone likes sharen that much thats the chick from Humpty doo.

I don't mind her Pythons actually, I bought my BHP's from her.

ummm jody i dont need you to talk for me thanks and ally she looks amazing oh and jody i have found a few ppl who are selling female coastals that im looking for i have fingers and a brain of thought i can do things myself matey :) oh and taz aint 5ft just so you know

Yea yommy i knew about that one she was gorgeous but was sold last week oh well its all good I have 5 females that im checking out :D so its all good

so sorry simone

you told me the other week when you came over my place that he was 5' so thats where I got that from. and how big is he then?

The only reason I thought i'd help you is cause you are a mate and breeding season is so close I just wanted you to get the best chance of a female but oviousely you have it under controll.

jody

WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO i got my female I picked her up from reedy she is absolutely awesome cant wait for breeding next season... :D Ill put a pick up when i get her next weekend :D Yayyyyy for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back