Xbox 360...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

craig.a.c

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Wagga Wagga, New South Wales, Australia, Australia
Just wondering who on here plays an Xbox 360?

I have been playing Rock Band, Guitar Hero: Metallica, Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe, CoD Modern Warfare (can't wait for no.2 to come out), Gears of War 1 & 2 (just finished no. 2 last night). Have a few more games but not as interested in them as the games mentioned above.

I do :) I have been waiting for YEARS for BIOSHOCK 2 to come out!!! Its out next year!!

You haven't played the first one!!??? You have to play Bioshock. You just have to! Don't put it off. Rent it out today :)

LOL! I agree with Lullaby... Bioshock is one of the best - the mood it creates is amazing, with some VERY creepy twists in the story line... 2nd one is a must get.
While I'm nerding it up, are you into RPG's? Do you own Fallout 3?

LOL! I agree with Lullaby... Bioshock is one of the best - the mood it creates is amazing, with some VERY creepy twists in the story line... 2nd one is a must get.
While I'm nerding it up, are you into RPG's? Do you own Fallout 3?

A friend of mine was right into Fallout 3. Watched him play it a few times, I didn't like the way the game seemed to pause as you selected what area of the enemy you were going to shot at.

Yeah, I never use that feature - just shoot freehand, or better still, run up and club the bugger with a tyre iron! But seriously, the fights are just a tiny, tiny part of the overall gameplay. Did you ever play Oblivion, or Morrowind before that? That was my 1st intro to RPG's; took me AGES to get into them, but I've never looked back. You REALLY get your money's worth out of an RPG. Mind you, I was a bit disappointed with Fable2. I'll buy anything by Ubisoft tho...

. Did you ever play Oblivion, or Morrowind before that? That was my 1st intro to RPG's; took me AGES to get into them, but I've never looked back. You REALLY get your money's worth out of an RPG. Mind you, I was a bit disappointed with Fable2. I'll buy anything by Ubisoft tho...

Ashamed to say I haven't played them. The only RPG I got into was Assassins Creed, even though its not really RPG. I am into FPS games more.

Ninja Gaiden 2 :D:D:D
Mass Effect
Farcry 2

Can't wait for COD MW2 and Assassins Creed 2. Star Wars The Old Republic looks good aswell
Theres a few others i cant think off the top of my head.

WARNING: Do not under any circumstances get Resident Evil 5. Waste of precious moneys

Yeah, I started with FPS'stoo, right back to Duke Nukem on Playstaion! - loved all the Tom Clancy's, GOW, Halos, CODs etc, but yeah, once I finally gave Morrowind a DECENT go (ie, not just throw the controller down after half an hour of standing in the one room having some bizarre conversation about some talisman I had to find!), I become converted - that's not to say I don't still love my FPS's, but the way things are going, there's already a very blurry line between a good RPG and FPS anyway.
btw, Assassins creed 2 comes out very shortly ;)

I ended up selling my 360 after i finished COD: Modern Warfare, Halo 3 and Gears Of War all in 2-3 days each lol just got bored of it i guess, but needless to say it is definitely one of the funnest consoles to date.
Played a few other games like Need for Speed - Undercover, Guitar Hero 3, Saints Row, Assasins Creed (Weird *** game), and few other racing games.

Just sold my Xbox 360 for a Ps3 will never look back Ps3 ****s on it....

yeah i play on xbox live all the time. i have over 50 games and the only one i play really is forza 3. add me as a friend if you want trickedoutz31 is my xbox live account name

I have all the guitar hero games and play them a fair bit but at the moment I am addicted to Forza 3 ....awesome game!

ive been addicted to live lately. had 360('s) haha for the past few years but only been playing on the net the past month or two. play forza 3 heaps and halo 3 a bit.
and i agree bioshock is an unreal game, so is fallout 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back