XBOX 360's and gears of war?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

missllama

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone
i bought my partner an xbox 360 today, because he was interested in the game gears of war so i got him that but didnt no what els
does anyone have any other games that you could reccomend? i doubt id ever play the xbox i dont like games like that lol but dont no what els i can get him

what does everyone els think of the game i got him? is it ment to be good? his friend plays it i think thats why he was interested in it and plays with people online?? so yea he has just got it set up now and is having a crack at it

cheers :)

The Call Of Duty series is really good,COD4 is modern warfare,COD5 (the latest) is set back in WW2 I think. Really good game to play online against other people.Especially COD4.

oooh i reckon that i have actually seen a clip for one of those war games it looked so realistic it scared me, my partner had a dvd of something that showed a heap of different games sounds just like what u described

ill let him no what u reccomended

have u played that gears of war game?

Yes I have finished Gears and now I am a little way through Gears 2. Great game also.I just had a quick look at my games played and would have to say I really enjoyed Saints Row 1 and 2 (similar to Grand Theft Auto),Brothers In Arms:Hells Highway,Battlefield:Bad Company,Colin Mcrae Dirt,All the Need For Speed series ececpt Pro Street was crap (I have undercover the latest but am yet to play it) and probably Halo were also some of my favourite games.

depends what games he is into?

gears of war was a great chioce. its an awsome game!

If he likes that style(first person shooter)

he will like halo 3, dead space, fallout 3, grand theft auto 4, medal of honour 4.

if he like racing burnout paradise is awsome.

check out a site called gamespot. and click on the xbox 360 tab then on the top rated games tab.They review games and rate them. buy any game that they give an 8.5 or above and you cant go wrong. their reviews are really good.;)

lol well he must like this gears of war game coz he is still up playing it and his friend who talked him into that game is playing it over at his house and i think there talking to each other lol wierd!

he likes all sorts of games i thought that he might like something like time splitters 2 if anyone ever played that on ps2 but i dont no what els is similiar

whats halo 3 like i no that game is popular isnt it? i have heard a few people talk about halo thats all

i thought id try grand theft auto i thought that might be something id play not many that i would on the xbox i dont think

ill check out gamespot now :D

cheers guys!

oh grunter is there a big diff between gears or war one and two should i get the 2nd one for him?

gears 1 is better than gears 2. I would get something else...

fallout 3 if he likes to play alone... check it on the websites and see if he's interested

I love Gears of War

I've beat the first one completly and am halfway through the second on Insane after beating it on every other difficulty

I am addicted.

Fallout 3, Assasins Creed, Halo 3, and the best of all BIOSHOCK!!!!!!! You have to get him BIOSHOCK!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back