Xmas pressie:)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on Zo, let the man have a spider :) your not as scared of them as you say you are :wink:

dugadugabowbow said:
My girlfriend breeds them

tee hee :D :D :D

dugadugabowbow said:
Come on Zo, let the man have a spider your not as scared of them as you say you are

i'm not as freaked out by them when they're enclosed lol. when they're roaming free on my ceilink is when i run screaming from the room :shock: . i think for some reason its also huntsmans that get me...not sure why but nomi's ones weren't TOO evil :lol: :wink:

luke only wants one cos i'm scared ****less lol. and knowing him, he'll lose it and i'll have to move out :shock:

OuZo said:
dugadugabowbow said:
My girlfriend breeds them

he'll lose it and i'll have to move out :shock:

:lol: That's funny haha, I hate spiders too, I have geckos, beardies and a diamond python but any kind of hairy legs, squish they are out of here, sorry Nome :shock:

I don't like you, Possum. :(

Hey Zoe, you did good with them the other day :wink: . And you slept with a huntsmen free roaming my house, I'm sure you would be fine with a baby spider in an enclosure :wink: :)

Re: RE: Xmas pressie:)

westhamsc said:
and what about your one to her :D

:) I got an awesome enclosure for my scrubby from my lovely boyfriend :wink: but my camera isn't working atm to be able to put a pic up of it:(. It is just lovely :) :D

by the way wheres mine :)

Spiders? Where's my $700 worth of jewellry :wink:

hey baby i slept with 2 huntsmen free roaming lol. i just told luke that he can have one if he keeps it in the shed and is fully aware that i will move out if it gets loose until its found lol :lol:

Your a lucky man Steve, and the spiders look good to :wink: congrats guys.
Nick

Nome said:
I don't like you, Possum. :(

Sorry Nome, I am a really nice person once you get to know me, but I just can't stand spiders I have tried as my fiance likes them but I just can't they give me the cold shivers. But each and everyone to themselves. :)

PilbaraPythons said:
What do you guys think of this late xmas present for my girl friend?

I think your wheels fell off :shock:

PilbaraPythons said:
What do you guys think of this late xmas present for my girl friend?

I'd like to give it a test drive. :twisted:

:p

Hix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back