yahhh easter

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lushvl

Not so new Member
Reaction score
seeing as its easter soon,

i was wondering

what does easter mean to you??

Means Time buy enough chocolate to feed ethiopia for three months, then have hyperactive kids till xmas when it starts again ! :D

for me easter mean easter eggs.

i actually hate easter and xmas, i mean its good to get pressies and chocolate, but i hate the fact that its a public holiday and theres nothing open, we have xmas lunch and then for the rest of the day theres nothing to do, i guess it will be better when my kids are older, so then you can get excited with them. but there only 1 and 2 so they dont really know about that stuff, plus my husbands mum and dad are jehovahs witnesses so they dont celebrate any holidays so the kids dont get anything off them

I dont believe in god, the world is too rooted for any supreme being too exist.

So, easter means having a couple of bottles of wine over the weekend, having a nice port with some yummy chocolate, and spending the weekend with my gf.

Oh, and a herping trip :)

It means a lot to me seen as I am a Christian.It's a highlight of my year.

It means the same as every other third weekend, defrost a rabbit for my Brutus to eat.

Simone

it used to mean a extra few days of skewl but now i dont go it means sfa cause i havnt gotten eggs since i was 10 and i dont work or anything so i dont get extra days off lol

It means dont forget to not eat meat on good friday. someone remind me next year

it means nothing to me except a long long weekend!!

Oh and I try to go out of my way to eat red meat!! teheheh I dont know why, but it was a thing i used to do as a kid and it has carried on.

It does mean an opputunity for a camping weekend without having to take any leave/holidays.....

It's just another long weekend to consume lots of chocolate and be a happy fat piggy...LOL

The custom of not eating red meat on good friday has no basis from the bible, however for anyone who does observe this tradition I do not wish to offend you, it is your right to do so.

I am glad to see all those who do not believe in God do not hold any meaning for easter, although I have to wonder if you do anything with family or friends that you wouldn't normally do.

Also good friday makes a mockery of the bible, Jesus was dead for three days and three nights, this means He couldn't have died on the friday as tradition states, but rather the thursday.

The only thing we do out of the ordinary is the easter Egg thing. I'm having my eldest boy and his gf down for a BBQ tomorrow as it's my daughters birthday too. My youngest's birthday on Wed. Easter just happened to come along on a busy week for me.

Beer, some bundy, some more beer, and some more bundy. Give some eggs out and then some more of the first lot but by then I'm a bit confused and it may not be in the same order. That's if I'm not working.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back