YAY I got my lil man at last!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Horatio

if i move, he stops, i just watch him from my bed. i know i shouldn't have him in my room, but the housemate is kinda not wanting to see it.

i have a cat asweel, and he has showed absolutley no interest in the snake other than a quick glance. mind you the cat shows absolutley no interest in me either unless i have food for it

my md is so placid at the moment, he came out of his hiding spot when we went out to the shops( ended up buying a bloody kitten, i dunno me and animals, he is so cute though i have to admit. lol) when we got back Jebediah was layin stretched out on one of his branches, not moving. i thought it would be a good chance to give him just a quick pat so i went in. when i touched his skin he flinched so i assume he was asleep but he never went me at all, instead he came up and sniff me hand and started to climb up my hand. i hope this is how he'll stay. :lol:

nice pics not too bad !
i dont no bout the room thing i ahve mine in my room and yeah i somtimes get a quick glance at her moving when im going to bed
i would send pics of mine but doint have any she dosen't like other ppl around when i hold her or snaps so i tell know oine to come into my room
will get some when she gets better and when i get my male his very good with ppl picked him out not long ago
but yours dosen't look to dif to mione just mine has a bit darker markings !
what sort of Enclosure is she in ?
where are you from?

yeah he's a male.

he hatched in November. I bought a Reptileone Enclosure. it's about 54cm long, 34cm height and 33cm deep. looks nice actually, had to buy all the accessories sep, but the whole setup cost me $350 all up.

I bought a UV light to go on the top, but the petshop guy said i didn't really need one, but i wouldn't hurt. I got Horatio from aussieshane.

he has really nice snakes, was a tough choice picking one

Yes mine is a male, but im not to sure how old, i wouldnt think he'd be much older than a couple of months but as i dont have a clue as to his birthday i cant be to sure.

okies well i bough a tank fitted with thermoistat and fluro and 4 light fitting of ebay for $120 and got off it cheap then just put in some sand rocks logs and some substrate for snakes and all up with the snake was bout $420 - 430 added up !
my female was born on november 13 and my male when i get him is 25 i think !

i think i need to get a different rock though, to me it's quite smooth and the petshop dude wasn't too sure if the snake would be able to use it to help shed. i am using catlitter for the bottom, but was thinkng of getting bark. would a branch in there be too much?

i don't think so i posted a thing asking about climing stick in with mine and everyone agreed but my girl got out of her click clack thing she was meant to stay in but shes eating fine so can stay in the big tank also i just bought a rock that was real and put that up the back thats was she loves anad she used that to shed cause her skin was on it ! i suggest that if ya can get one i got mine for like $3 soo not bad to get them !

Ive made my enclosure as real to nature as possible, so there is plenty of branches, bark, fake plants and even a waterfall so nothing is to much for a companion that lives so long. lol

at least he doesn't bite you scored on that one (mine will get better (ihope) ! )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back