YAY Just got 22 eggs

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

W.T.BUY

Very excited just found 22 eastern bearded dragon eggs. My female was acting funny and didn't eat the last few days but I thought she was going into brumation but just walked in before and she was very skinny. Checked under the log she always lays under to find 22 eggs! Great improvement on her last batch which was only 13 eggs. Very proud of her. Bit weird for timing being in the middle of winter but oh well. Will post some pics up later.

Pics of parents... Male is yellow female is grey

Attachments

• IMG_0687.JPG
    IMG_0687.JPG
    86 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_0793.JPG
    IMG_0793.JPG
    92.1 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_0797.JPG
    IMG_0797.JPG
    104.2 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_0745.JPG
    IMG_0745.JPG
    124.4 KB · Views: 74
Last edited by a moderator:
A massive congratulations! You must be absolutely stoked :D

yea very happy for this time of year will have to feed her up so she will lay some more eggs. She is eating like a machine atm.

mate already??? isnt it early o is this normal time?
anyway congratz thats awesome!

Nah abit early most of my other dragons are sleeping haven't even started breeding/courtship yet. Oh well when most stuff is laying i will have stuff hatching will keep me busy.

woah good on yaa!
thats awesome
were they very hard to breed?

Congrats hope they all hatch out for you ;)...

I personally think Spring is coming early this year.

Congrats hope they all hatch out for you ;)...

I personally think Spring is coming early this year.

yea fingers crossed. Suspected that my beardie may be gravid but only expected 5 or 6 eggs due to her not being so fat. Luckily it was enough suspection for me to turn the incubator on and mix up some verm.

pics of the eggs?! I wanna see! haha

Here we go.. Unfortunately the jacky eggs look stuffed (thrown out 2 so far looks like another is defiantly gone) I don't think I got to them in time oh well. Most of the beardie eggs have fulled out. They usually take a few days.. I wasn't expecting eggs so no one had any laying boxes...

Attachments

• IMG_0819.JPG
    IMG_0819.JPG
    225 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_0822.JPG
    IMG_0822.JPG
    207.4 KB · Views: 58
wow thats pritty snazy!

congrats mate, your gunna be a daddy soon lol.

and yeah i reckon spring is comming early aswell, look in the garden and some tulip bulbs have already flowered with buds on trees starting to open.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back