YAY Just got 22 eggs

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep the heat and food up to her, it's not ideal to have dragons laying at this time of year, the strain of producing eggs and the lack of temperature can knock them around. Feed her as much as she can eat twice daily, and you should average closer to 30 eggs per clutch.

Keep the heat and food up to her, it's not ideal to have dragons laying at this time of year, the strain of producing eggs and the lack of temperature can knock them around. Feed her as much as she can eat twice daily, and you should average closer to 30 eggs per clutch.

yea all my egg layers are offered as much food as they can eat about 4 times a day atm because of school holidays. They are being kept nice and warm so shouldn't have any problems.

nice job on the eggs,i have a central beardy that at 10 months of age with out ever being cooled layed her first clutch in late may,that was a few years ago,i havnt bred her the last couple of seasons but believe she is gravid right now,they did have a slight cooling,but not what id normally cool them to,good job on the easterns,im still having hassles finding a female or 2 for my male,might have to invest in juvies

nice job on the eggs,i have a central beardy that at 10 months of age with out ever being cooled layed her first clutch in late may,that was a few years ago,i havnt bred her the last couple of seasons but believe she is gravid right now,they did have a slight cooling,but not what id normally cool them to,good job on the easterns,im still having hassles finding a female or 2 for my male,might have to invest in juvies

I didn't even need to cool my this year. The closest thing they got is when there lights blew and i leave em for a few days... GL with your central will be heading down to melbourne on moday and staying down their for a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back