Year 12 Results

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocket

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
As many of you may know, Year 12 results across the country are due to be released this week (commencing 14th December).... or have they been released in some states already?

I just want to say well done to all those who completed Year 12 (or any other equivilent) this year and I hope you achieve the results you set out to achieve. Best of luck to all of you in the future.

Good luck!

As many of you may know, Year 12 results across the country are due to be released this week (commencing 14th December).... or have they been released in some states already?

I just want to say well done to all those who completed Year 12 (or any other equivilent) this year and I hope you achieve the results you set out to achieve. Best of luck to all of you in the future.

Good luck!

:D thankyou,
this morning (7am) was an anxious wait! i was very nervous.

I had already received an offer from my top preference (yay!) prior to exam results but i still had to met the prerequisites of my course to be then guaranteed an offer.

so this morning was AMAZING and rewarding and shocking, i was very very nervous about english, i had horrible SAC results all year and the exam was quite hard! (as a few on hear already know i was worried) but not only did i meet my english prerequisites, i got a fair bit over! and i also got over the required ENTER for my course (not that it matter as i already had an offer but it was doubley sweet!:lol:) so today has been amazing!

Hope everyone else also succeeded in their chosen paths.

Hopefully my results will get me a weekend of free drinks from the pub.

:)

I know, my girl isn't a year 12, but I couldn't resist putting this up as I'm just so proud of her.

My fiancee, shnakeygirl decided that she no longer wanted to study criminal law a matter of months ago and put in an application for a number of courses herself. She got a round 0 offer for Animal and Vet Biociences two weeks ago. She has decided to defer so we can continue planning out wedding.

I got ripped, last year a few of my subjects were scalled up, this year they were massivly decreased (I picked them hoping they'd be scaled up again) well it wasn't the case, my enter was looking quiet well before all the scaling down :(

I got ripped, last year a few of my subjects were scalled up, this year they were massivly decreased (I picked them hoping they'd be scaled up again) well it wasn't the case, my enter was looking quiet well before all the scaling down :(

did you get enough to get into your course?

Good luck to you all and I hope you get the scores you need for your courses....but if you dont, its not the end of the world...there are heaps of things you can get into if you put your mind to it!

actually Hayden i went on the net and saw what you mean, mine got scaled down a total of 16.5 marks. Thats crazy!!

Subjects get scalled up and down depending on the average scores (for the year throughout the state) and hardness.

Everyone one of my classes was scaled down (even though last year two of them were scaled up for friends of mine), most by several points, for example if I got a 32 in maths (Further maths this year was scaled down 2points) so when it's calculated onto your enter it's 2 points down from what it originally was (a 32 so it'll become a 30) you should be able to find something on some site telling you what the scaleing was for each subject, add it all together and put it into the enter calculator and it will tell you what you would have got prior to scalling.

If only mine was 16.5 lols, mine was a fair bit more, which is hard to believe, I know.

Last edited:
Subjects get scalled up and down depending on the average scores (for the year throughout the state) and hardness.

Everyone one of my classes was scaled down (even though last year two of them were scaled up for friends of mine), most by several points, for example if I got a 32 in maths (Further maths this year was scaled down 2points) so when it's calculated onto your enter it's 2 points down from what it originally was (a 32 so it'll become a 30) you should be able to find something on some site telling you what the scaleing was for each subject, add it all together and put it into the enter calculator and it will tell you what you would have got prior to scalling.

If only mine was 16.5 lols, mine was a fair bit more, which is hard to believe, I know.

that sucks major, whats the plans now? hahaha ok i will add it up, all mine also got scaled down, even English which i thought didn't, the worst one was a loss of 5 marks. i got 37 in outdoor ed and ended up with 31.99.. yeah im grateful my required enter was actually quite low and low compared to last year, but i got an offer through a rural program but as long as i met the required study score for english so i was lucky it worked that way for me.

Well it seems the official release date for South Aussies is on Wednesday 16th, both in the post and online.

Well done to those who achieved their intended results.

I got my tafe applications back last weekend, got into my first preference, so my marks didnt really phase me, though good marks keep the parents happy.. I got MUCH higher than I expected.. Mostly Band 4s with a few 3s. This isn't actually that good, but for anyone that knows me, getting above 50 is good. LOL

A friend of mine got a TER of 98.85 - he's going to study Law next year.
And a girl, who's only in year 11 but did all year 12 subjects got a TER of 99.85 (she would get another 15 or so bonus points for living in the country and stuff) - She's now completed year 12 twice, once in year ten and the other in year eleven, and has the second highest score at our school.

Since I didn't turn up to school for the last few months I only completed two subjects. So I didn't get a TER, I guess I could do the other two required subjects next year. But I'm over school tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back