Yearing Bredli

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
westhamsc said:
looks like i will have to drive all the way down to Adelaide to take them :D on second thoughts thats too much work.

weeelll Jacob, I have justed listed a male yearling on the herpTrader listings...nice picture with the advert...AND you would only have to go to NT for it... :wink:

Very cute photo Fuscus! :D

Cheers....Jude

I have justed listed a male yearling on the herpTrader listings

Cheers....Jude
god. wish i was local. very goood buy. don't like shipping etc,

i like the look of the look of the herp trader bredli...

:)...MUM!...:)

Fuscus said:
I can't see the ad trader :(

"426-400 Centralian Python (Bredli) male yearling, approx 1.2m. Good temperament and never knocked back a feed of thawed mice. Will swap for a yearling Stimsoni female. Interstate buyers welcome, buyer to pay freight."

I am sure you hit the 'reload/refresh' button on the web page?? :wink:

That Bredli on herp trader dosen't have much black in him compared to Fuscus ones (and my own). What is considered better in the way of Bredli colouring?

trader said:
I have justed listed a male yearling on the herpTrader listings...nice picture with the advert...AND you would only have to go to NT for it... :wink: Cheers....Jude

:cry: Sorry Fuscus, I guess you have received my reply to your inquiry? The lil Bredli sold within 1/2 hour of ad being placed!!!!! :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back