Yesterday's pics from NOOSA QLD ..

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

redbellybite

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
Hired a pontoon boat, to do the cruising down the Noosa estuary ..got some pics of our day .My' Hasbeen' and I (plus our two maltesers) and our Mates with their 3 boys (and their staffy pup)..:)
Great day out, but got burnt!! :evil:
Even though we all slipped, slopped, slapped ...:shock:
(for those over seas members ..slip slop slap is an AUSSIE slogan .slip on a shirt, slop on sunscreen and slap on a hat ;))...I even slid on sunnies :D

Heading for open waters ...ha ha I dont thinks so! ..not in this thing ..:lol:
picture of our pontoon and water views ..and how the otherside like to live (nice cat cruising past us )

DSCF3010.jpg

DSCF3014.jpg

DSCF3012.jpg

ha ha now you get to see me!!

DSCF3004.jpg

DSCF2981.jpg

DSCF2982.jpg

DSCF3005.jpg

DSCF3006.jpg

DSCF3055.jpg

Anyway we pulled up to find a OUT OF THE WIND spot for lunch and on our way we passed my idea of a little love shack on the water :lol:

then we found our spot ..
DSCF3030.jpg

kids got out to have a look around and a swim ,the young 4 year old found a broken thong so I turned it into a boat ..he had fun with it the whole time we were there :lol::lol:

DSCF3063.jpg

DSCF3065.jpg

watch this kid with the hook !!!
DSCF3067.jpg

we also came across a SHAG N' TREE ,,,,;)

DSCF3035.jpg

then they decided to SHAG off ...
DSCF3036.jpg

DSCF2998.jpg

Last edited:
hehe, nice pics, but a few doubles there :p that house would be amazing though. catch any fish?

The thong boat rocks! :lol: I love the house boat with the keg! Totally awesome! :D

(post count +1 = more experience/respect! :D :lol:)
Yeah that house boat is always there ..so cute ..And Moose I am very talented,best thong boat maker around ;);)
and no Jason no fish ..we didnt even bother only the young fella (7 years old)was having a go at catching some whiting...he was bloody dangerous too ,we all moved up to the other end of the boat while he was casting off :lol::lol::lol:

Looks like you had a great time and good on you;)

But a half decent pic of your self wouldn't have gone a stray :)

What a magnificent place to go cruising in a boat,looks as thou you and the family had the time off your life...Now we can put a face to all the questions-answers etc...that you write....Was any fishing involved during the day,if so how many-what sort....MARK

What a magnificent place to go cruising in a boat,looks as thou you and the family had the time off your life...Now we can put a face to all the questions-answers etc...that you write....Was any fishing involved during the day,if so how many-what sort....MARK
HA HA BET HALF THE MEMBERS BLOW THAT PIC UP AND TURN IT INTO A DART BOARD :lol::lol::lol::lol:

No Mark nothing was caught ...was not intended to be a fishing day ,just for the young fella ...I was sitting back sinking a few coldies myself and taking a dip when it got a tad to warm ...

HA HA BET HALF THE MEMBERS BLOW THAT PIC UP AND TURN IT INTO A DART BOARD :lol::lol::lol:
Dont be like that....As far as im aware your pretty much respected on here..thats my impression anyhow...I dont think you get on too many people nerves,nothing out of the ordinary anyhow,...Its all good Redbellybite,we all love ya....MARK

Wow, thanks for sharing with us less fortunates stuck at home - now I feel like I have been there too :lol:
Husband hired an O Boat out waaaaaay back in Sept 1991 - Son wouldn't let anyone else skipper it :(

Wow, thanks for sharing with us less fortunates stuck at home - now I feel like I have been there too :lol:
Husband hired an O Boat out waaaaaay back in Sept 1991 - Son wouldn't let anyone else skipper it :(
Yeah the kids were taking turns ,,,and if you took your eyes off them for a moment we were either turning around in circles or heading towards another boat ...:lol:

:lol::lol::lol: kids, gotta love them, apart from all the frustration, stress, worry etc etc I reckon life would get boring without them...

Quote: My' Hasbeen' and I

Bit harsh on the old man RBB. You sheila's take us for granted I reckon.

RBB may have meant that her hubby, 'Hasbeen... and taken us all on this fantastic getaway', OK

but that got this sheila thinking and I reckon my hubby IS a bit of a Hasbeen:
Hasbeen going to fix the fence :(
Hasbeen going to fix the dripping tap :(
Hasbeen going to was the car :(
Hasbeen going to take me to Noosa... :cry::cry::cry:
yep I reckon there ARE a few 'Hasbeen' hubbies out there too :rolleyes: :lol: :lol: :lol:

RBB may have meant that her hubby, 'Hasbeen... and taken us all on this fantastic getaway', OK

but that got this sheila thinking and I reckon my hubby IS a bit of a Hasbeen:
Hasbeen going to fix the fence :(
Hasbeen going to fix the dripping tap :(
Hasbeen going to was the car :(
Hasbeen going to take me to Noosa... :cry::cry::cry:
yep I reckon there ARE a few 'Hasbeen' hubbies out there too :rolleyes: :lol: :lol: :lol:
BAHHHHHHHH ha ha BLACKDOG .....he is my Hasbeen ...I do love him to bits though ...dont worry he has plenty of 'terms of endearment ' for me too ;)..some is best kept away from a public forum with children viewing .....

love a good laugh, what also got my attention was

'Bit harsh on the old man RBB. You sheila's take us for granted I reckon.'

Your poor hubby went from being affectionately called a 'Hasbeen' to the old man :lol:

Nooooo RBB your hubby is NOT old - I am a loooot older, so old that I am not even a sheila

Sheila (slang) - girl or young woman :lol:

Sorry Blackdog for having a laugh at your comment (expense) I suppose I am going to be 'shot down in flames' by someone now...

Quote: Nooooo RBB your hubby is NOT old - I am a loooot older
So am I.

Quote: Sorry Blackdog for having a laugh at your comment (expense) I suppose I am going to be 'shot down in flames' by someone now...

That's ok thats how it was meant to be taken. I need to figure out how to use these bloody icons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back