Yesterday's pics from NOOSA QLD ..

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote: Nooooo RBB your hubby is NOT old - I am a loooot older
So am I.

Quote: Sorry Blackdog for having a laugh at your comment (expense) I suppose I am going to be 'shot down in flames' by someone now...

That's ok thats how it was meant to be taken. I need to figure out how to use these bloody icons.
I knew you was getting a bit long in the tooth blackdog ....shielas is an old dog term :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

ARGH so now i now who the tourist was taking photos of my old runabout cattamaran

(hahaha in my dreams)

I feel lucky to live in such a great spot! Only been here 18 months but sometimes forget what a beautiful place I live in, only need to go for a quick drive and it reminds me, photo's don't seem to do the place justice, need to experience it. It seems to me you can only appreciate it if you havn't lived here you're whole life, not always the case though. love the Sunny Coast, certainly lives up to it's name too.

Quote: I knew you was getting a bit long in the tooth blackdog ....shielas is an old dog term

Ya got me. I really should change my name to Greydog or even Whitedog.
A couple of years back one of my workmates bought his 7 year old into work and the kid screams out excitedly
Dad...Dad you work with Santa! Always keep the beard trimmed these days.

Looks like you had a lovely day RBB.

Why the hell did you take those fluffy things on the boat for??/ Shark bait?? LOL

Rbb awesome pic's looks like i need to come stay with you then i could go as well lol ...... but I'd end up burnt to a crisp have heat stroke and sea sick hrmmmm might not make for very good company lol ....

HA HA ....Froggies ..you just need to be slipped slopped slapped and slid ...and in your case every ten minutes ... ;)

heheheh RRB there are a few about that might like to slip slop and slap me i'm sure lol .... :)

look like a awesome day out ....

heheheh RRB there are a few about that might like to slip slop and slap me i'm sure lol .... :)

look like a awesome day out ....
:shock::shock: I dont know how to take that comment FROGGIES ....:lol::lol::lol:
I was simply meaning the sunsafe motto ...dont know what slip slop slap you was thinking ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back