Yet another clown.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brettix

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Just found this on petlink,how do they get away with it ?

Posted by MRJSTDNTGVFK (underground) on 4-Apr-08 12:01 AM AEST
To reply to this advertisement email [email protected] MOST EXOTIC SPECIES AVALIBLE UPON REQUEST EG CORNS CALLI KINGS LEPOARD GECKOS BURMESE PYTHONS RED TAILED BOAS GTP MILKSNAKES BALL PYTHONS IGUANAS TORTOISES FROGS VIPERS COBRAS ECT PRICES RANGE FROM $250EA TO $6000EA THANK U NO TIME WASTERS THANK U

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Has anyone ever contacted such people and viewed any animals??

Alot of them may be yanks thinking it's an american site......Although a few do say NSW, VIC etc....

LoL No time wasters please..... What a joke, they are the biggest time wasters of them all.

I seen that too!! Pathetic huh..Makes me wonder if anyone is stupid enough to try to contact them

Same isp as the young kid that was setup last year, so i'd guess his "mates" have done it again

Interesting he is using an .au email address but his computer (206.65.164.155) was found to be probably located in or around Ashburn, VA, USA as this is where the organization or individual who manages the system is located.

alot of those are supposedly done to track down people who have them already but i cant see how it would work i have seen them on rdu and petlink a few times the past few yrs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back