more exotics via petlink

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

oniddog

Reaction score
hey all
caught these 2 adds on petlink 2day, thought u guys like pickin at it hehehe
i just thort ballsy but very dumb unless its another so called haox?
here goes:

Posted by THE GHOST (MASCOT SYD) on 27-Aug-07 01:51 PM AEST
To reply to this advertisement email [email protected] FOR SALE FIGIAN BANDED IGUANAS $1000EA 20CM PAIRS AVALIBLE 10 ONLY

Posted by THE GHOST (MASCOT SYD) on 27-Aug-07 01:47 PM AEST
To reply to this advertisement email [email protected] WANTED ALBINO LEPOARD GECKOS

as u ca n see both from the same clown !!
enjoy
O'Dogg !

I saw red tail boas on there afew weeks ago and some corns aswell

Figian Banded Iguanas? I wonder if they're some rare morph of Fijian Banded Iguanas???

i emailed for details a week ago , there's no answer. Someone just getting their jollies or maybe harvesting email addresses

well goin by the last thread on petlink i rekon the guy got hammerd so hard about sellin exotics on petlink on here that he freakd and went bak and sed it was sum1 playing a prank , i rekon make public notice of them then there mite be a chance sum1 will get him and ring his neck or npws!
if we all stand up and say " this aint gonna happin" then we are doing our bit to stem the problem!
with all the carrying on and emailing them and calling them giving these idiots a hard time bout wot there doing word gets out that petlink is being monitored by us in the herp comunity, then they mite quit using it !
i know its a small drop in the ocean , but its a start isnt it ?
im just goin by the hole commotion that developed over the red boa adds , im sure that dude was packing darkies 1nce the word got out !
if we ignore it there is no chance of it goin away , ignoring it is condoning it !
turning a blind eye is wot these guys make there money from, u people out there minding ur own bizness not getting involved !
grow a bakbone peeps and stand up and be counted ! do u want this crap to go on ?
IM NOT !
dunno guys just my thorts thats all !
The O'Dogg

O'Dogg - They are hoax adds - often scams. Most based from Cameroon or some such country - they rip people of money...

Ignoring them is far more useful than advertising their scam to a greater audience...

hey, i lost my link to petlink, somebody want to post it so i can go buy some exotics, hahahaha

u never know it could always be one of them police stings. But that same guy left another 2 message one which said

Posted by THE GHOST (MASCOT SYD) on 4-Sep-07 11:42 PM AEST
To reply to this advertisement email [email protected] HI MARK THANKS 4 THE ALBINO LOVE IT ITS EATING WELL ON PINKIES JUST LIKE U SAID WOULD LOVE SUM MORE WHEN THEY POP UP PS SORRY I LOST YOURE NUMBER PLEASE CALL ME WHEN U GET A CHANCE THANKS THE GHOST

im no expert but would a leopard gecko be able to eat a pinky?

I reckon this guy is for real. He's posted numerous ads on petlink and one time I sent him an abusive email and the next day he posted another ad telling people if they want to buy from him they'll need a zoo licence...

Emails from [email protected] are passed to the server identified on the Internet by 206.65.164.155. Computer 206.65.164.155 has been found. It is probably located in or around Ashburn, VA, USA as this is where the organization or individual who manages the system is located.

Strange... mmmmmmmmm

do u think you would get anything if you paid these people or are they full of *******?

Emails from [email protected] are passed to the server identified on the Internet by 206.65.164.155. Computer 206.65.164.155 has been found. It is probably located in or around Ashburn, VA, USA as this is where the organization or individual who manages the system is located.

Strange... mmmmmmmmm
he may be running a program called TOR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back