yet another game..

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
28310...don't know how that happened!

Attachments

• dots.jpg
    dots.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 46
Hey Yellow... how's Link doing by the way... sorry to hijack your thread Riley :D
Husky is awesome... no strikes at all... she hangs around my neck now... and hubby
draped her over his head!! LOL

Woah Twiggz that's insane (though I have discovered on some computers those games run faster than on others...that 'original' red dots game suddenly sped up on me one day so now I can't play it anymore).

Hey Grumps, Link is still the same! He won't stay still at all so no chance of him hanging around my neck - he's still too small for that anyway. I just partially saw him eat for the first time, normally he won't eat unless I cover the enclosure so that's something. How big is Husky?

She's still quite small. Her head sits on one shoulder and her tail on the other... so ummmm 30cm give or take. She isn't even as thick as my little finger though... she's still a bit fussy with eating.... but we're getting there.

Did you try the thin glove trick?? It worked so beautifully for Husky and for Isis the little Jungle... we're down to skin with both now.. it's great!

Hopefully it won't be too long for you before he settles down. Good luck with him and keep me posted :D

?? When it gets to about 30,000 the dots are going too fast to see, let alone dodge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back