Yo female Scrub!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
But they have big heads , and cute beeedy eyes! , I just treat them like fish in a fishtank and just don't touch :)

Paul will you keep the eggs in one clutch as you removed them or will you separate them

also please post pics of baby scrubbies...i have this picture in my head of these little dragons with snappy teeth and bug eyes lol

oh and congratulations...I am pleased you got the eggs you were waiting for !!

congratulations man, i always wanted to breed scrubs, is it difficult getting them to mate?

Paul will you keep the eggs in one clutch as you removed them or will you separate them

also please post pics of baby scrubbies...i have this picture in my head of these little dragons with snappy teeth and bug eyes lol

oh and congratulations...I am pleased you got the eggs you were waiting for !!

I'll just incubate them the way they are now , no need to separate.

congratulations man, i always wanted to breed scrubs, is it difficult getting them to mate?

They mated as soon as I introduced them , was the same as with other carpets I have bred.

eww your thumb looks gross the way its pushed back haha

hahahahaah

This is just an incidental question.....do you think tat as time goes on and more people beed scrubbies that their temperament might calm down a bit like the jungles temperaments have. I think this is due to breeders favouring the more placcid females because it is easier to get the eggs off them........or do you think scrubbies are born to be wild and will stay that way....just a thought

PS I dont think your thumb looks wierd...it was a mean thing to say

This is just an incidental question.....do you think tat as time goes on and more people beed scrubbies that their temperament might calm down a bit like the jungles temperaments have. I think this is due to breeders favouring the more placcid females because it is easier to get the eggs off them........or do you think scrubbies are born to be wild and will stay that way....just a thought

If they did calm down it would probably ruin a bit of the appeal for a lot of scrubby keepers.

If they did calm down it would probably ruin a bit of the appeal for a lot of scrubby keepers.

I would pefur calm ones , but i would think once the albino scrubbys are around the hets and albinos should be a lot calmer going by other albinos...

PS I dont think your thumb looks wierd...it was a mean thing to say

I use to think parents had nothing to do with temperament of their young , now i am not convinced after a few cluches last season.But it is most likely an environment thing as most scrubbys in the wild are fine to handle but in captivity most are right evil....Being a snake that "seems" cluey i guess they don't like being trapped in little boxes with newspaper /heat and water.

Last edited:
how much will you be sellin them hatchos for?

Not sure, all depends on how many hatch and how painfull they are to feed etc... Also need to cover my $2800 power bill * dies*
I think the going rate for hatchys is around $300? I'm not sure.

I think I brought mine as hatchys for around $350ea

I have seen them at $400 each recently so $350 isn't bad.

But they have big heads , and cute beeedy eyes! , I just treat them like fish in a fishtank and just don't touch :)

Now where is the fun in that Paul .Nothing gets your heart pumping more than to wrestle a large scrub with attitude out of its cage .Oh then there are the love squeezes and the bites and the blood and the feed bill etc etc etc .Congratulations anyway and if i had the room i would grab a couple off you

Now where is the fun in that Paul .Nothing gets your heart pumping more than to wrestle a large scrub with attitude out of its cage .Oh then there are the love squeezes and the bites and the blood and the feed bill etc etc etc .Congratulations anyway and if i had the room i would grab a couple off you

haha I got bitten once by a scrub , and that was the last time I will get bitten by one.... They are very awesome snakes tho...

haha I got bitten once by a scrub , and that was the last time I will get bitten by one.... They are very awesome snakes tho...

I am the same as you... got tagged on my side.... felt like i got hit by a boxer lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back