You know your a herper when....

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Menagerie

Reaction score
I just realised the oddity of the situation when I found myself ordering a packet of 6,000 live houseflies on the net. :p

Ooohhh! pass on the website please? my lil ewd hatchys might like some variety ! :D

Crickets: small (10g / ~1250) for $26, would that be considered a good price? Could be worth a look for those beardie breeders.

I think you know your a herper when your Mum goes to get meat out of the freezer, presumes its chicken and when she unwraps the bundle realises it's a couple of frozen rats.........Or when you've made the mistake of trying to defrost a pinky quickly and stuck it in the microwave and in 5 secs you hear a pop and smell a cooked pinky........Please tell me i'm not the only one to have done that.
Simone.

.........Or when you've made the mistake of trying to defrost a pinky quickly and stuck it in the microwave and in 5 secs you hear a pop and smell a cooked pinky........Please tell me i'm not the only one to have done that.

Done it once, and never again... :)

No. I keep them away from my own food.

Only cause I know I would do it for sure.

You know you're a herper when your friends invite you around for a BBQ and add, the kids want you to bring a snake too.

How do you feed lizards flies? Won't they just fly away?

You know your a herper when you send uninvited guests to your herp freezer to pick what they want for dinner - never to have them invite themselves again.

Re: RE: You know your a herper when....

Greebo said:
You know you're a herper when your friends invite you around for a BBQ and add, the kids want you to bring a snake too.

I have to agree with you there... It has never been so easy to attract people at a party...

How do you feed lizards flies? Won't they just fly away?
I'll whisper this so certain ppl can' hear "You COULD pull their wings off".
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

lol... Can we have a stupid thread about fly cruelty.. Ha ha

As long as you pull the wing off with a golf club it should be fast and painless :twisted:

& yes I have been drinking :twisted:

Why pay for flies when you can catch your own for free, by the thousands as well. I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back