you snooze you lose(warning to all newbys&)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Inlandtaipan078

Reaction score
hey all ive increased my 7 ft brizy feed to weekly now and was getting her rat's ready when i was distracted by the phone picked the cordless phone up stralized my hands and carried on opened his enclosure and went to grab the water bowl only I didn't get that far the smell of rat on my arm I do usually steralize the arms as well, he was hungry I could feel every tooth both rows and the bottom row taw the skin whilst letting go and burst A vein cousing internal bleeding so there's pretty big bruising and swelling. AND PAIN
I guess the morrel of the story is [don't lose the slightest concerntration] no matter what
he's A big strong boy and i have never seen him strike anyone lucky for me he let go pretty quick went back into his enclosure in A hurry almost like he knew what had happened.:?

Oh...... I was hoping there would be blood.

I am also disappointed by the lack of blood...

...however...have not seen a bruised bite shot like that in AGES! That's brilliant :D

wow thet looks like its sore ,but a good bite every now and then does wake you up to how quick they can get you

Holy shintzel that looks agonizing! Your poor arm :shock: Thanks for sharing your story =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back