Young Herpers Showing Great Potential....... *WHO ARE TOMORROWS HERP HEROS*????

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I realy look up too Stephen (Geckphotographer) his knowledge realy amazes me! As well as his photography of wild reptiles and amphibians!

Thanks heaps guys for the kind things some people have said about me :D
And I agree geckphotographer you are pretty amazing, I had no idea you were 17. I know thats almost an adult but still, the stuff you know amazes (and scares) me. When you were talking about genetics on the "Underwoodisaurus and Nephrurus" half the stuff you said confused me but still, you'd be someone I look up to on this forum and hopefully I'm as knowledgable as you on the forum, and of course your photography is really awesome.
Oh and richoman is alright... I guess ;) Nah, Nick your knowledge on inverts especially is amazing, and the stuff you know about pedes really annoys me hahah

And remeber 1issie? She started to show some awesome potential and she was only 10, what happened to her, havent seen any recent posts from her?

Last edited:
This award has Timmo's name all over it, hes great at identification in particular Keelbacks.

Chris,

All the grey i have these days....i know I am not young!

As for the thread Geckphotographer and Rocket are two that come to Mind....and of course NathanCl ....my tokin black friend

Cheers,
Scott

After myself of course, definately cant go past Dominik Kuligowski... son to Denver kuligowski: the best BHP around,son to Sharna Klein, one of the best elapid handlers i know. nephew to TroyK another one of the best in australia and nephew to myself, daniel gilbertson,deb king, doug smith, and jonathan lucas.
;)
hes the progeny from only the best lines,bred for excillence,co 'dom'..and het for somthing. :lol:

keep ya daughters locked up!

LOVE THIS...... Kris you are spot on with our FUTURE FUTURE generation of herp kids.. Maybe I need to start a thread on our HERP TODDLERS lol.. and no need to lock up your daughters as Tay and Dominik are going to kick **** together in the reptile world :) Dominik is spoken for already :)

Chris,

As for the thread Geckphotographer and Rocket are two that come to Mind....and of course NathanCl ....my tokin black friend

Cheers,
Scott

Hahaha, cheers Scott, I'm touched but the days of being young are long behind me.

Ok lets get our final praises in over the weekend as I will then be doing a count to see who comes out on top :)..... Will be interesting to compare the count and different names submitted in this thread 5 years on from the original :) Feel free to name multiple people who you feel deserve credit or praise for what thy have to offer the herp community ....

So are you making a poll in a new thread???Snakeluver is gunna win ;) Thanks all those that said me I am very grateful :)

Chris,

Cheers,
Scott

Maybe I should mentor you and teach you how to spell. Fool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back