Young Herpers Showing Great Potential....... *WHO ARE TOMORROWS HERP HEROS*????

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL Chris.. Sorry but you MID AGE guys have to compete with the BIG GUYS now...... This thread is for all the youngens whom we can see great potential in :)

its ok deb ... I don't need recognition for what I do :)

my results speak for themselves :)

i actually have lately been trying to be more 'proffesional' with my answers on here lately, most of yous just know me as that annoying invert kid :p
i want to change that :p, im gonna start posting more here....
I think Geckphotographer is really smart and knows his stuff and i think snakeluvver is getting smarter every day!

*cough* yeah and snakeluvver3 is a great guy too *cough*

i actually have lately been trying to be more 'proffesional' with my answers on here lately, most of yous just know me as that annoying invert kid :p
i want to change that :p, im gonna start posting more here....
I think Geckphotographer is really smart and knows his stuff and i think snakeluvver is getting smarter every day!

I was really impressed and thankful for your assistance on a few questions. Specifically about scorps... even more so once i realised how old you were! Cheers again!!! Looking forward to you getting more into Pythons so i can pick your brain then too ;)

oh god, when i get my first python im sure this whole forum will know bout it :lol: i dont know how much longer i can beg for one :p

oh, and snakeluvver3, if you are a 'good guy' why should i mention you, this threads bout kids :p

I like to think I'm pretty good, but only when I don't compare myself to others I.e. snakeluvver, GeckoPhotographer haha

I'm 16 and still learning new experiences all the time, you can never stop learning, but I hope to be in the herp industry for many years to come and have recently creaked my own shirereptiles website to share my passion for all things scaly :)

Sorry I forgot t mention I can't share my website address on the forums as I'm a junior and im not a sponsor, it wouod be a breach of rules, but you cam pm me if you are interested and I can share :)

Last edited:
I think snakeluver is actually a 70 year old man, posing as a youngun. His knowledge regarding herps plus his common
sense attitude is way beyond his years. I didn't realise Geckophotographer was that young, certainly wouldn't know it from his
posts. Well done guys you're a breath of fresh air in a sometimes smoggy environment :)

snakeluvver,
Tassie97,
Geckphotgrapher,
richoman_3,
and Shiresnakes
Have all been an inspiration to me :)
carry on the great works guys :)

I wish I had half the knowledge that you guys have :)

snakeluvver (Alex)
comes to mind immediately..

Last edited:
Nephrurus - great id'er and photographer
Jordan Vos - great id'er and photographer
Alex (snakeluuver) is becoming more knowledgeable by the day.

After myself of course, definately cant go past Dominik Kuligowski... son to Denver kuligowski: the best BHP around,son to Sharna Klein, one of the best elapid handlers i know. nephew to TroyK another one of the best in australia and nephew to myself, daniel gilbertson,deb king, doug smith, and jonathan lucas.
;)
hes the progeny from only the best lines,bred for excillence,co 'dom'..and het for somthing. :lol:

keep ya daughters locked up!

Attachments

• 208520_109731399107972_100002133376211_91176_3156337_n.jpg
    208520_109731399107972_100002133376211_91176_3156337_n.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
"Yeah I thought geckphotographer was an oldie how old is he ???" Well unfortunately older than snakeluvver, who with the knowledge he has at his age is far more deserving than me. I am technically not an adult yet though. (18 in a week.) Thanks for those who have said me, makes me try harder to do my best in the reptile world.

Last edited:
LOL well it's not about who's more deserving or not just that some people have been recognised for whatever reason. whether it be dedication, willingness to learn, expertise already shown in certain areas etc etc.

funnily enough 99% of people, whether newcomers or old hands are quick to point out the qualities of others when their own attributes are bought to light, which is commendable in itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back