Your Beardies Favourite Spot

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SyKeD

Reaction score
Hey All.

Just wondering what is your beardies favorite spots.. i've just recently put a stick in there and they love it.. spend most the time on it

By SyKeD

theyre so cool!! how old are they?

at the moment, my beardies spend most of their time on a thick peice of bark that i have close to the top of the enclosure. i can see yours are too . i've read somewhere that they like to be 'high up'.:D

oh they are so cute!! My 2 centrals also love sticks! I hung two logs parralle from the roof of their cage with another diagonally across it and they spend most nights, and a good proportion of their day on it! My 2 dwarfs like spending most of their time hanging out of a fake eucliptus (spellin??) branch in their cage!! (You can see them on my id pic thing, and i posted a pic of the other 2 asleep on mon under So Cute!!)

there 2 months old just got them on monday!. again thanks to "Twiggz" for them!.

thats awesome kristy86 please post up some bigger pics :p

Riley i've heard that too.. and forgotten about it quickly =\.. but now i know.. i may be adding some more sticks and have a little highway uptop :p hahaha

ok heres a few bigger pics, sorry was doing a hundred and one things when i first read the thread!! enjoy!

Attachments

• IMG_1055sml.jpg
    IMG_1055sml.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 61
  • 08032008(002).jpg
    08032008(002).jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 53
wow your dragons are absolutely brilliant ... how old are your Dwarf dragons?.. and how big do they grow ?

my dwarf dragons were only hatched on the 3rd of feb, so that makes them roughly 6 weeks now! ive only had them for 3 weeks, the breeder i got them off showed me their father, her biggest male, he was only 26cm!! so they don't grow all that big, not like my other two who come in at 44cm and 550g, and 48cm 500g!! monsters in comparison!!

hahahaha awesome... looks like "Dwarf Bearded Dragons" are on the list to get !!!! i may get an outside pit or Avery for them... or something else.... but before i do that.. i think im going to have to get a woodie farm or a cricket farm!!!. because the crickets at the pet shop and aquarium are just TOO EXPENSIVE.... $7.10 from the pet shop.. $6.95 from the aquarium ( buy one get one free )... even though i get one free.. still not enough for my little babies.!

If you have MSN or something i'd love to talk to you, And find some information about your Dwarf Beardies!..

Regards.

CJ

this is Lola one of Erin_Jane's beardies favourite spot gets up there as soon as she's is let out and falls asleep there when the sun goes down:lol:

Ben

Attachments

• DSC02668.jpg
    DSC02668.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 60
  • DSC02669.jpg
    DSC02669.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 55
Aww, look at the little face pressed up against the window, thats so funny.

A bit like a kid looking out the window at the other kids playing in the street. lol

haha thats great..

the outside picture makes him look soo tough!. "This is my house.. I'm watch you buddy"

Have put a log up on the window ledge now so she doesn't have to strain herself looking out:lol:

She's up ther within 5 mins of the enclosure being opened and will happily sit there all day.

This is one of her favourite spots in the enclosure a shade net hammock in the top corner. Furious D, on the bottom, is twice her size but doesn't seem to mind:)

Attachments

• DSC02661.jpg
    DSC02661.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 47
ha, they are cute, i love the little one looking out the window!!
CJ do have msn, but rarely use it, however it is usually on so just PM if you want to and ill send over my email thingy, and any info you want!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back