Your fav reptile

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

reptilefan95

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hey guys this has probably been done a thousand times but what is your fav reptile whether it be some reptile you've always wanted to get, an exotic or perhaps that reptile that got you into herps? I just want to know what reptile you guys like best and why?

For me i would have to say frilled neck lizards or Black Headed Pythons, because of how different they look and how awesome they are to watch i could watch them for hours!!!!!

So what do you guys like? Also feel free to post pics and name reptiles you would like to have!!!

Tryanysortasex? (sp.)
I just love dinosaurs

ahhhh!!! you beat me to it!!! i love the dinos more!!!! RAWR!!
as for me, it'd have to be the veloceraptor however the neuquenraptor argentinus is pretty quirky too. only member of the raptor family found in the southern hemisphere ;)

lol i just went to the national dinasaur museum that was awesome, lol someone had drawn a penis on the brontisorous lol any one else got some fav's?????????

ahhhh!!! you beat me to it!!! i love the dinos more!!!! RAWR!!
as for me, it'd have to be the veloceraptor however the neuquenraptor argentinus is pretty quirky too. only member of the raptor family found in the southern hemisphere ;)

yeah i love raptors, best dinosaur ever!!!:D

lol i love how in jarassic park they make raptors out to be 6 or 7 foot tall in reallity they are about 2 foot tall!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back