Your Reps Best Feature

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smithers

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hey All,

As the title suggests what's your reptilian pets Best feature

I'll start with

Name: Sheldon

Species: Wheatbelt Stimson Python

Best feature: Eyes

View attachment 214152

i dont have pics, but i love the 'side neck' skin on the shinglebacks.

and Boo and Bear (2 of my beardies) have really big feet, i love their feet! :p

overall i love the texture of all my scaley friends, they all feel so good and so different,.....

Thats a cool picture bret. For me I'll have to say my fav is her smurf nose
8a8279d8-6993-91a4.jpg
and also the colours in my frillys
8a8279d8-6a06-a865.jpg

love the yellow tail on the GTP!

and i love everythign about ur frilly! :)

Hmm, my new het its her stripe and her eyes, Smij I'd say his face and colour, my beardies their patterning, the Womas there lovely dark banding and the boy has a nice dorsal stripe coming through, Khaleesi the albino doesn't have much colour coming through yet but I would say her personality and the CND's their colour and cute fat little bodies. Then there are the water dragons that are just awesome all over and my spotted pythons, the girl has a nice light colouring and the boy is just nice all round.

And yes, Brenton, your frilly is awesome.

Attachments

• stripeyweb.jpg
    stripeyweb.jpg
    488.2 KB · Views: 42
  • smijhead2web.jpg
    smijhead2web.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 40
  • ghedorah1.jpg
    ghedorah1.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 42
  • womapostshed1.jpg
    womapostshed1.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 47
  • womaboy2.jpg
    womaboy2.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 45
  • CNDSmall.jpg
    CNDSmall.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 47
  • Khaleesi2.jpg
    Khaleesi2.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 41
  • udsmij3.jpg
    udsmij3.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 40
My diamond is really quick at addition. Amazed me the bastard could count past 1 lol.

My Bearded Dragon has a good sense of humour, Nice smile, likes long walks on the beach and he is a real animal lover.

Attachments

• 18683.jpg
    18683.jpg
    169.3 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
my woma's personality, such a great snake to handle and she will sit on my nose without any trouble.

Attachments

• IMG_3801.jpg
    IMG_3801.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_3763.jpg
    IMG_3763.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 35
This is bitey my male darwin I have had him since hatchie & he will be 11 years old this December

His best feature is. His bad nature, which has kept me on my toes for over a decade and counting lol.

My Darwins best feature? Such a hard choice but i would have to say his amazing temperment. Always happy to put up with my never ending desire to handle him!

IMG_2014.jpg

Peanut, my jungle girl's best feature probably her personality/sense of humour (see picture!)
04092010505.jpg

Sherbet - my GTP probably how he/she looks like an epic dragon/how gosh darn cute he/she is!!!!
IMG_0275.jpg

Last edited:
I know I don't own any wheeleri, this is a wild one from WA, but I reckon my favourite feature is definitely the eye on any gecko

or since I'm talking about wheeleri, the rosette style scalation around their bumps is also fantastic to look at

Last edited:
i love my stimsons white belly and colours, i love their eyes the most as one has silvery eyes and the others are golden
icon10.gif

ccp.jpgIMG_0655.jpg

This is bitey my male darwin I have had him since hatchie & he will be 11 years old this December

His best feature is. His bad nature, which has kept me on my toes for over a decade and counting lol.

So sorry to get off topic but just wondering how long bitey is?

I only have bearded dragons at the moment and there are a few things i love about them: I love the male's pattern and colour and his attitude :) and the females, i love their colours and also the fact they are so placid and friendly (i give full credit to their old 'parents').
With the caramel childrens we are getting i love their colours and patterns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back