Your Ride

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Kelly, for all u know it might have been them......... Well this was the only bike that they shipped down for the show........... And for a reptile lover like me this was a real eye catcher.......

My ride. 01 Honda cbr929rr, Hopefully upgrading to a cbr1000 later this year.

Attachments

• P5250162.jpg
    P5250162.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 32
LoL, they were they quickest car built in OZ over the 1/4 mile for almost 25 years !

I read about a guy in the US that has a Aussie charger and every time he goes down the 1/4 people are amazed when he pops the hood and there is only a 6 starring at them.

You are spot on, E49 Charger, 265 6cyl hemi with triple webbers clocked 14.4 sec over the quarter. The GTHO clocked 14.4 alos, although I have seen reports of 14.2 to 14.7. Don't get me wrong both awesome machines.

mrmikk

my ride
97 series 2 skyline r33
not the best for picking up wood for enlcosures or anything. selling soon get a ute

Attachments

• drags 018 (Large).jpg
    drags 018 (Large).jpg
    170.8 KB · Views: 35
  • drags 020 (Large).jpg
    drags 020 (Large).jpg
    157.4 KB · Views: 35
I thought that it would be interesting for all of us to post pictures of our cars :)..

I have a Ford Laser TX3:
What a shiny red car! :p

This is my old crap box called Gizmo which died on me on the M4... blown head gasket and a $160 tow trip later its resting out front of my sisters place with the sub box and player still in it. :(

Attachments

• gizmo.jpg
    gizmo.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 35
My car is a "real" car. It has form, substance and is not in any way a mere figurment of my imagination. Other people can see it to, which further proves that it is a "real" car ;)

It is white, with wheels and seats and mirrors and things, and that hole in the side where the smelly stuff goes and you get your hands all dirty and you have to be careful not to wipe them on your dress. Oh how I hate putting the smelly stuff in my car, but The Dad says I need it and my car won't work unless it has some.

Been on before but this is my ride that i recently built and then sold ( and regret) missing the old girl :(
Hopefully get a Hayabusa soon :)

Last edited:
Here is my fun weekend toy tank:D .... The ole VP Commo does the work duties now;)

In its unusual clean state, scrubs up ok considering where it goes!
assorted042.jpg

assorted045.jpg

Now in its natural happy state
aussiebbqtoursjune2006160.jpg

DSC01668.jpg

Barmera_MorganMay2006071.jpg

DSC02108.jpg

DSC02026.jpg

Last edited:
aint she bewtiful....
Shopping%20Trolley.jpg

have since upgraded to the turbo...

and i am have to ALWAYS wear my helmet.. driving around or not...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back