Your thoughts...its on my mind

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

symbol

Reaction score
Gday all

A few days ago I was on the Myal lakes, just out at forster. A gorgeous Monitor came up to the people sitting next to us, obviously very humanised. It took a bag that had, had hot chicken in it and swolled it. Apparently the bag had the foil bag that hot chooks come in, as well as the plastic bag!! I chased the rotten thing but it was too quick for me, up the tree it went, and down the hatch the rubbish went. What do you all think? Do you think it will kill the monitor or whats the chance of it regurging the rubbish? My guess is it will probably kill it?
It was extraordinarily upsetting to see this creature eating something it should not of been eating!!!

Your thoughts...

my magpie ate a ball of tinfoil a few weeks ago, i freaked out, but it passed though him and he was fine. i hope the monitor will be ok, i would imagine he wouldnt of been feeling to good after eating that.

You could probably feed one of those large monitors a pallet of bricks, plastic bags, scrap metal and car batteries without doing any damage. Don't worry, they are some of the toughest creatures around, you would be amazed at what they can go through without caring. He will most likely be fine :) It probably won't even bother him - straight in, straight out, no worries.

(I may be exaggerating when it comes to scrap metal and car batteries)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back