YouTube Snake Massacre

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

moosenoose

Legendary
Reaction score
When in gods name is someone in authority going to fine these people and make an example out of them?? When??? So frustrating!

It just gives license to more redneck idiots out there to do whatever they please! (clearly as you can see with some of the brainless comments posted underneath :rolleyes:)

A JULATTEN father who was cautioned by police over the YouTube snake massacre said he killed the 6m python to save his daughter whose kitten was attacked by the snake while it slept in her arms.

wayneavison.jpg

Link: http://www.cairns.com.au/article/2009/04/14/37975_local-news.html
Source: The Cairns Post

what a load of bs. If he was so worried then why did he stop to get the camera

Unfortunately we live in a world where human beings are considered most important, and all animals end up lower on the ladder... Unfortunately, reptiles seem to be a very distant concern for a lot of ignorant people.

I think it's disgusting that a person can be jailed for punching another person, but they can senselessly butcher innocent animals, kill them, and get a fine, or a slap on the wrist... Disgusting.

I would gladly hack up a person who had committed these kind of acts against an animal, but I'm sure I'd get more than a slap on the wrist :(

So from the sounds of it he got the kitten away but then proceeded to kill it anyway.
What an idiot!

look at him ,high forehead ,stickyout ears ,eyes close together he named his daughter 'billiejean' did we ever expect anything else?

there was no need to attack it when it was inside and there was absolutely no reason to attack it when it was outside

Good on you for killing the snake. I will never understand how a stupid snake has more rights in my own home. I pay taxes and my life is far more important than some dangerous bloody snake. Silly bleeding hearts.
Posted by: MTB 7:55pm Tuesday

... wow

Edit:: i didnt say this! i found it on the stories comments sorry about confusion

Last edited:
This boils my blood to the point that I don't even have a reply for those people, except for rather violent scenes of what I'd do to anyone that I caught doing that. Well TRY to do, being so little won't help... that's why I'd use a Cricket bat on his face... *continues thinking deviously*

look at him ,high forehead ,stickyout ears ,eyes close together he named his daughter 'billiejean' did we ever expect anything else?

haha, couldnt have said it better myself! :p

damn rednecks,... :(

Good on you for killing the snake. I will never understand how a stupid snake has more rights in my own home. I pay taxes and my life is far more important than some dangerous bloody snake. Silly bleeding hearts.
Posted by: MTB 7:55pm Tuesday
... wow

Somebody please tell me this is a joke post, and I'm just missing the punchline... :shock:

haha, couldnt have said it better myself! :p

damn rednecks,... :(

"uhg snake UHG smash snake ugly inbread cat make girl happy snake big snake die, oh by the way get the camera, uhg smash uhg smash uhg need help for smashing snake..."

Probably his brain patterns...

"uhg snake UHG smash snake ugly inbread cat make girl happy snake big snake die, oh by the way get the camera, uhg smash uhg smash uhg need help for smashing snake..."

Probably his brain patterns...
So very true

That sounds about right

If they'd lived up their for years then they would've known not to keep the bloody bedroom door open if it was adjacent to bushland!

hahaha cabotinage good thing u said that i thought it was u saying good on him i was going to say :O lol anyway does anyone know if the vid is still on utube id like to see exactly what he did

yea i realised the confusion i was eating while i did it so yea... and the vids probs been taken off youtube..

dam all well lol yea when i was reading what u said and the first thing i thought was "and u own them :S) lol all is good ty for that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back