YouTube Snake Massacre

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a load of garbage, it was a simple act of gratuitous animal cruelty recorded on video for their own personal gratification.

And shame on the Police for simply 'cautioning' him. I know for a fact that an offical caution can only be administered to juveniles and the elderly in certain situations. The use of the word 'caution' here by the Police means they were too lazy to charge this sorry excuse for a human being.

They have all the evidence they need, the fool even recorded his offence on video, but the Police were simply too lazy to issue him and his son with a Notice to Appear and type up a court brief, all of which could have easily been knocked over in a single shift.

(No, I'm not a Copper)

Shame!!!!!!!!!!!!

of course its going to be agressive you interrupted it eating then threw it across the room, bloody tard! poor snake! floggin bastardo of a guy!

Last edited by a moderator:
So from the sounds of it he got the kitten away but then proceeded to kill it anyway.
What an idiot!

The kitten got eaten 2 weeks later ..............................by another scrubby !

The kitten got eaten 2 weeks later ..............................by another scrubby !

LOL, hopefully next time it's loose in the yard killing lizards & birds and other native fauna, one will finish the job !!! slow process of elimination ;)

well i think its pathetic that he could think of doing it i mean his cat and child was safe and away from it why didnt he just call someone to come get the snake and close the dam door man id love to smach the prick grrr

he's like 'we stabbed it and took it outside, but it was still rearing up and being aggressive..'

MAYBE CUZ YOU STABBED IT!!!!! Maybe if you were stabbed you would be aggressive too?

And the son got the camera to show people how big it was? BS. Not buying it for one second. More like 'lets get the camera to show people how 'tough' we are by beating up on an innocent animal'

there are some special individuals out there, & this clown is no exception - ignorant tool
shame it didn't latch on to his face.......
what really gives me the ******s is, snakes are supposed to be a protected species yet the authorities will do nothing about it
but if one of us stabbed a cat (introduced vermin) and put it on u-tube they would wipe the floor with us.......

Look at the smiles on them to it sickens me!
Why the hell are they living in a Tropical Part of Australia that is known for the big pythons when they dont respect snakes, Im sooo glad another python ate that kitten 2 weeks later!

Oh and you cat lovers dont have a cry because of me saying "im glad the kitten got eaten!"
I shoot cats dead on my pops bloke

Last edited:
Must be something in the water....

Kris got a callout the other day for a carpet python that had some pretty unusual looking injuries, not the usual bumps and lumps you expect on a wild carpet python. Upon closer examination, he realised the were burns covering the majority of it's body, both eyes and also in it's mouth. After a bit of a chat with the people who had first seen the snake, he found out that they had called a mate to get rid of the snake for them. He tipped boiling water all over the poor thing. As you'd expect, it took off and a neighbour found it a day or so later and she called us, not realising what had happened to it at first, but understandably worried about the state it was in. Had it been in a state in which it could have survived, it would have lost vision in both eyes.

Unfortunately, the condition of the python was so bad that the vet had to euthanise it. The woman who found the snake had called several times while we were waiting for the vet to see him and the poor old chook was in tears when we had to tell her it had died. Sick doesn't begin to cover how we all felt after dealing with that.

man i dont get it everyone knows if u see a snake leave it alone and it will leave u alone i dont get why ppl have to try and be the hero and kill it i mean whats it going to prove that they can kill something like come on its pathetic and i mean what fool would through boiling hot water on them i mean thats not going to kill it befor it hurts there pets i mean it still lived for a hole 24 hours just grrr it cheeses me off how self centered ppl can be

I have been told ha ha stories by some tools how they had tipped battery acid on a RBBS and watched it slither and spasm in agony untill they put a shovel through it ....then I told them what I did and also what I thought of them ..

I have been told ha ha stories by some tools how they had tipped battery acid on a RBBS and watched it slither and spasm in agony untill they put a shovel through it ....then I told them what I did and also what I thought of them ..

:shock: That's disgusting. I bet they felt like "big men" from doing that....

Whatever happened to comapassion towards animals, i know alot of people do, but A LOT of people still think humans are waaaay up there on the food chain...... when in actual fact, we're one of the weakest creatures on the planet, and one of the newest...pull ya heads in rednecks!!

How did they manage to save a kitten from a 6 m snake strangling it? I would think by the time they heard the noise, woke up, realised what had happened then armed themselves and acted it would have been too late for little kitty. This story doesnt ad up i think he is tellin fibs! BTW I bet those cats kill heaps of native animals in their neighbourhood. Oh and I doubt any of the police that "cautioned" him owned a snake, or a brain.

Last edited:
I'd try to save my kitten from a python, But I certainly wouldn't try to kill it! I'd rather take a bite saving both than kill a native python, and one so big too! Imagine how hard it would have been for the python to live that long and they just throw it all away because they felt they needed to erase a life completely to protect themselves from something that would have retreated if it were left alone outside.

I totally agree too, if the snake already had hold of the kitten it would have been a gonner before they got the snake away, I doubt they could have pried the snake off the kitten without doing serious damage to the kitten anyway.

Someone's exaggerating and/or telling furphies!

Ok, lets give him a kitten, wait for him to start strangling it, then stab him and drag him outside before hacking him to pieces with a shovel.

Also, inbreeding is NOT COOL.Someone should tell them that.

i understand the whole part about trying to get the kitten away from it, i would wrestle a croc for my cat, but the whole bit once they got the cat away but the rest of the crap they did is way overkill. And for posting it online thats just sick and clearly not done just to show how big the thing was.

hey u know what discomat i did not even think about that the hole "I would think by the time they heard the noise, woke up, realised what had happened then armed themselves and acted it would have been too late for little kitty." that is a very true point so i would have to agree he has to be telling fibs witch then makes u think why did he realy kill it was it for fun or fear? if it was either there is still no right to what he did so he is still is an idiot but yea lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back