YouTube Snake Massacre

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope the redneck dies a horribly slow and painful death when his time comes, and I hope he's thinking about what he did to that poor snake the entire time.

Hopefully it happens soon too because I'd prefer not to share this earth with morons like him.

Well, the be-all and end-all about this incident that has my blood boiling is the lack of concern shown by the people who police these wildlife protection policies. Seriously, if it were up to me I'd be doing everything in my power to make an example out of this rooster! :evil: Are hey protected animals or not? The message that this gives off is it's perfectly okay to chop em up into little pieces - just don't show it on Youtube! Grrrrrrrrr :evil: Lame, toothless, gutless!

stupid how people get away with this crap.... yet it's a 7500 dollar fine in queensland to be cought carrying your reptile in a vehicle to a place other than a vet or to your home or new owners..... kill them and tell the fuzz a load of bs and post for all to see as well as get off for it???? ***

I have a NPWS poster on my bathroom door.
There is a section titled "Reptiles and the Law'.
It says 'You may not kill a snake unless it is endangering the life of a human or domesticated animal'
This is under the wildlife act of 1974.

Wether that has changed or not, I am not sure.

'You may not kill a snake unless it is endangering the life of a human or domesticated animal'

Oh, that is quite amazing. I’ve never actually seen it mention the domesticated animals bit. So in reality, the poor snake really doesn’t have a leg to stand on with so many loopholes involved. So can I kill a koala or bludgeon to death a kangaroo if it attacks my dog? Seems only fair :p

I have been told ha ha stories by some tools how they had tipped battery acid on a RBBS and watched it slither and spasm in agony untill they put a shovel through it ....then I told them what I did and also what I thought of them ..

the best story i ever read along those lines was a guy in america who poured petrol on a rattlesnake and set it alight,..... and burnt his house down in the process,...good to see karma is out there!!

Well i think its bs how u can cop the biggest fine for touching or picking up a wild snake! But its okay to kill a snake..as long as u dont hold it or touch it b4 u kill it..pffft

This is exactly right!

Why bother ringing a relocator and doing the right thing in removing a “protected” animal when you can simply shovel it (or choose to hack it to pieces and present it on Youtube for entertainment purposes) and then hide behind all the bureaucratic bullshizen without having a worry in the world. They might as well NOT be protected because let’s face it, when a bloke like this brazenly posts something like this on Youtube and rubs everyone’s face in it – nothing happens!

Run over them with your ride-ons, shoot them, belt them with shovels, kill even harmless pythons and be comfortable in the knowledge that nobody gives a rats or will do anything about it! But touch one out in the wild and clearly you’ve committed a serious offence! What a load of cobblers! God help anyone who tries to nab me for touching a wild snake, they’d have a far more enjoyable time shoving it down their daks and doing an Irish jig with it than laying a hand on me!! :twisted:

sorry to all the cat owners out there that may get offended at this...

but, cats kill more than enough of their share of native wildlife...its dissapointing that that python didn't get one back for the multitudes of snakes, birds, marsupials and various other natives that cats kill every day

as we all know a python is hardly dangerous, its just the negative stigma that they carry in the public eye - sad, but true....hopefully someday someone will come into his house and hack him to pieces, at least he's proven that he has violent and dangerous tendencies

how can he say this....

"I like snakes. I prefer to have snakes around than rats," Mr Avison told The Cairns Post yesterday.

and then turn around and say:

"That’s the only one I’ve killed and I’ve lived up here five years.

"I wouldn’t do it any different if it was attacking me or my family… but (next time) I wouldn’t put it on YouTube," he said

if he really liked snakes then he wouldn't be thinking such things and he wouln't feel this:

But Mr Avison, 39, from Julatten, northwest of Cairns, said there was nothing gratuitous or cruel in what he, and his 17-year-old son Harlee who helped with the killing, had done.

what a tosser.

Good to see it doesn't appear to have been swept under the door!

I wonder if they'd fine someone MORE (over the quoted $10 grand for killing a python) if they had killed a cat??? Anyway, anything is better than nothing. A message needs to be sent to these sorts of people to emphasise that this sort of thing is not on!

look at the ugly little hobbit jesus ewww!!!
I wouldve let it eat the cat,cats are horrible things especially those ones in the picture.Then i wouldve let the snake eat the daughter shes nearly as ugly as the cat bahaha:p

What a knob, Oh hang on my daughter is getting attacked, I better get the camera first , yeah right...

no having a go at you but i own a cat that has never been outside in her life, so she doesnt add to those statistics. Cats are fine as pets, aslong as there kept indoors.
And that man deserves his head to be chopped off :evil:

sorry to all the cat owners out there that may get offended at this...

but, cats kill more than enough of their share of native wildlife...its dissapointing that that python didn't get one back for the multitudes of snakes, birds, marsupials and various other natives that cats kill every day

as we all know a python is hardly dangerous, its just the negative stigma that they carry in the public eye - sad, but true....hopefully someday someone will come into his house and hack him to pieces, at least he's proven that he has violent and dangerous tendencies

One thing I dont understand about people hating cats is how come all the people on here say things like it isnt the snakes fault for biting but it is the cats for neglegent owners. It is a bit hypocritical.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back